chapter 5

*time skip about a month*
Lilley pov

Today I'm gonna talk to Willa about something and I hope she likes the idea. I'm gonna ask her if we should ask Alfie if we can call him dad. We don't know our dad and we never have. Mum has always said that he was selfish and wasn't ready for kids. Alfie is the closest thing we have ever had to a dad.

Willas pov
Lilley and I were practicing gymnastics and she said she had an idea. She asked if it was okay with me if we ask Alfie to call him dad. I was so excited because I've always wanted a dad and I never had had one. We were gonna ask him while mum went to the store to get some stuff for our trip.

Alfie's Pov

It's been about a month since I moved in with Zoe and it has been amazing! Right now we are finishing packing for Scotland because we were going to see the gymnastics world cup in Glasgow because Willa wants to be an Olympian one day and she was begging to go. As we pack I never knew girls took this much stuff. We're literally staying for a few nights and each girl has like two suitcases plus mine and Willas gymnastics bag...this is gonna be a long car ride.

We have to leave in an hour so Zoe's just run off to ASDA to grab toothpaste and things and the girls and I load our stuff into the car. As I load the last bag, I notice the girls whispering and staring at me then they ask to talk to me.

"Alfie can we ask you something," Lilley says sweetly.

"Sure honey," I reply softly.

"Ummmmmmm, canwecallyoudaddybecauseeveryonehasoneandwedont," Willa mumbles and I couldn't understand one except one...daddy.

"Can we call you daddy because all our friends have dad's but we don't," Lilley finishes and I'm shocked but happy at the same time. "I would love you too but you have to ask your mum okay," I say. "YAYYYYYY," they yell.

As if on cue, Zoe pulls in the driveway and we all get into the car and go. As we drive, Willa pipes up from the backseat.

"Mum I have to ask you something," she says. "Okay"

"Umm-can we call Alfie daddy. We have never had one and all our friends do. And he is like a dad," lilley cuts her off.

"I understand if you don't want them calling me dad but if it's okay with you I wouldn't mind I would even love them t-," I ramble on before Zoe cuts me off. "I would love them too," she beams. I smile so big my face hurts.

*roughly 7 hours later*
Alfies Pov
We finally arrived and we pull into the hotel parking lot. We carry out bags in and check into our hotel room. Since the gymnastics doesn't start until tomorrow, we decided to rent films and get room service. We all decided on Despicable Me, and cheeseburgers. The ending credits during the movie come on and surprisingly both girls are awake. It is now 10 and it's time for bed. The hotel room were in has two beds but they already said they wanted to sleep with us. We all brush our teeth and Zoe takes off her makeup and we all get in our pjs. We kind of have to squeeze to all fit in the bed but it will work.

Both girls are in the middle of us and Willa cuddled up to me, like usual. And lilley to Zoe. We say our goodnights and begin to drift off to sleep. Until Willa as something 2 minutes later. "I love you mum, I love you dad," she says. "I love you too baby," Zoe said. "I love you too Wills," I say back. Smiling.
*****************
Sorry it's not much. I've decided I'm going to update every Wednesday from now on. I just have so much going on with gymnastics and dance team and that kind of stuff so I'm sorry! Thanks for reading and please vote/comment your ideas and yeah! Much love until next time-
E♥️