Chapter 14

Zoe's Pov
Today is the day, the day I marry the love of my life. I'm so unbelievably excited and I know he feels the same. The wedding planning ended up being easier than we thought. My maid of honour is Poppy and my bridesmaids are Louise, Tanya, Lilley, and Darcy. Alfie's best man is Joe and his groomsmen are Caspar, Jim, dan, and Phil. Likely didn't want to be the flower girl, so Willa is, and the ring bearer is my nephew.

I sat in my chair in my room in the church with my wedding party. "I'm so nervous," I state to them. "I know, but your life with Alfie is going to be amazing and I'm so happy for you," Tan says. "Thanks love," I tell her. "No bother," she replies.

Alfie's Pov
"Im so nervous guys," I tell my part of the wedding party in the back room. "Bro, you and Zoe are literal goals and your life together will be amazing," Jim tells me. I nod and finish getting ready.

"Oh my gosh it's starting," I tell everyone and they walk out the door. I walk out and stand at the end of the isle and wait for my bride to meet me. I see Jim and Poppy walk out and split at the end of the isle, next I see Tan and Jim, then Lilley and Darcy walk out skipping and Dan and Phil behind them. I hear the bride music play and I start to panic. I see Willa walk out gently throwing red rose petals along the long white isle. Zoe walks out on the arm of her dad and she is the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

"Who gives this bride away?," the paster asks. "Me," her father says then sits back down. The pastor speaks for a bit but honesty all I can think about is Zoe. "Do you Zoe sugg take Alfie as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?," the pastor asks her. She looks at me and says, "I do.". "And do you Alfie Deyes take Zoe to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do part?," he asks me. "I do," I say. "By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," he tells me. I lean in as Zoe does and the second our lips meet, I hear clapping and cheering. I just married the love of my life.
************
Thank you for reading!! I know this isn't very good but I've been so busy lately. Anyway enough of my excuses, much love until next time-
E♥️