Chapter 13

Zoe's Pov
Today we're moving back into our house. I'm so excited because now we can finish our wedding planning. I have everything for the wedding, my dress is ordered, I have my shoes, I already reserved hair and makeup artist. All we have to do is decide flowers and band and send out invites.

We got back to the house and it looked normal again. Alfie went inside first so he could change the girls' room back to the way it was before and take the picture down. After he arranged everything back to they way it was, we all came inside to unpack and such.

Alfie's Pov
After everything was put back in order, we all came inside to unpack our things. Unpacking only took a bit so we dropped off Willa and Lilley at Louise's house to play with Darcy for a bit so Zoe and I could get wedding planing. We still had so much to do. We had to book a venue, flowers, someone to marry us, guests... I don't want to wait to marry the love of my life anymore, I would marry her today if I could.

"Love, what do you think about this?," I asked Zoe in regards to the Venue. "Oh my god Alfie it looks perfect, let's look into it today. It was at the beach right near the water and sunset. We called the number in the magazine and we're going to meet with someone tomorrow to see if it is what we want.

Next we moved onto the flowers. "I want Lilly's," Zoe says. "I think Lilly's are perfect," I say smiling and hugging her.

Zoe's Pov
The girls' ended up sleeping over at Louise's and Alfie and I had the place to ourselves. We must have wedding planned all night because this house was a disaster. Today Alfie is meeting with Joe and I am going with Willa, Lilley, Louise, and Darcy to look at wedding gowns. I know I want a white dress for a traditional dress.

We got there and I tried on so many dresses and I finally found the perfect one.

It was the dress i envisioned for myself since before I could remember. I couldn't wait to take on this journey with Alfie, and I hope he feels the same.
**************
GUYS IM SO SORRY I GOT BACK FROM HOLIDAY AND WAS SO TIRED AND UGH IM SO SORRY!! I PEOMISE A NEW CHAPTER WE BE UP NEXT WEDNESDAY LIKE USUAL. AGAIN SO SORRY. MUCH LOVE UNTIL NEXT TIME-
E♥️