The Nightmare.

You're worthless, Shelby!" I was getting yelled at by Collin. It was another fight, and hopefully our last one. I had always hoped it was our last one.  "What did I tell you about leaving the house?!" "Not to leave! I just went out to think!" I was shoved by him and I landed on the ground. "YOU WERE FUCKING CHEATING ON ME YOU LITTLE WHORE!" He reached down and slapped me.  I felt my head and it was already starting to swell. "Don't ever lie to me!" He started kicking me in the stomach over and over causing me to lose my breath. "Please...stop." Then everything went black

I sat up soaked in sweat, and my covers were on the floor. It was another nightmare and more fear of Collin growing inside of me. I looked down at my belly and raised up my shirt, feeling the scar. When Collin and I did get into that fight, I was eight weeks pregnant. When I told him that I was pregnant, that's what started it. I hurt myself and I was the one that locked myself in the insane asylum. It was my fault. I pulled myself out of these horrible thoughts and go downstairs. I grabbed my cigarettes off of the coffee table next to the door and I went outside. Johnny was there in front of the door. "Hey, what are you doing up?" I asked him. He smiled and said, "I couldn't sleep. My schedule's messed up from driving." I smiled and said, "I couldn't sleep either. I everything alright in the room?" He nodded. I put the cigarette in my mouth and lit it. "You don't mind if I stay out here with you, do you?" Johnny asked. I shook my head. "No you can stay outside." I took a long drag from the cigarette and blew the smoke, immediately feeling the stress relief. Johnny looked at me and said, "Wow, someone needed a smoke." I laughed and said, "Yes." I sat in the lawn chair and Johnny sat beside me. "Is it always this cold here," I nodded and said, "Always. Especially in the winter," I shivered and Johnny took his hoodie off. "Here you go. Put this on." I shook my head. "No Johnny..." "Take it. I'm gonna go in anyway." He layed his hoodie across my chest and said, "Good night, Shelby." I smiled and said, "Night." I smelled his hoodie and it smelled nice. I finished my cigarette and headed inside, still holding his jacket. I went upstairs to my room and sat the hoodie next to me on the bed and fell sleep, inhaling his sent.

JA18: Here is chapter three :D I hope that you guys liked this chapter. Please comment and tell me id I should continue. Love you guys :)