Gabriel Himself.

Early the next morning, I was cuddled into my lover's arms. My ear was against his heart and I was in heaven, listening to the gentle breathing of him. My arm draped across his stomach and sighed. I thought about the day that Johnny walked through my front door. My mind began whirling with all of these memories and they made my hear race. Johnny saved me. He was an angel, nearly like Gabriel himself. He saved me from Collin, and he was always so gentle with me. Unlike Collin, he actually looked into my eyes when we made love. I looked up at his sleeping face and smiled. If he wasn't an angel, he was a saint. He was a my everything. I leaned up and pressed a kiss to his lips and he opened his beautiful eyes and I whispered, "I love you, Johnny." I placed a kiss on his heart and he said, "I love you too." He rolled me over on him and said, "Round three?" I nodded and we made love once again.

A while passed an Johnny was walking me down the red carpet to see a private screening of the movie that we wrote. People were screaming Johnny's name and we had to hurry inside. Guy was there too and he hugged me. "I am so thankful that you wrote this film. It was a large grossing success." I smiled and said, "Thank Johnny. He helped me, too." Guy smiled and shook his hand. "You put effort into this film, too." Johnny smiled and we walked into the screening room. He sat on the right of me and fixed his purple tinted glasses. "You look really good in your dress, babe." I blushed and kissed his cheek. Then the movie started and I leaned my head on his left shoulder. I smiled at the creation I wrote and he I snuggled into his arm. Then I saw something sparkly in his lap, and I turned my head and I saw a ring in a red velvety box. "Shelby, will you marry?" He whispered. I gasped and started crying. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Please, baby. I love you." I smiled and kissed him. I pulled away and said, "Yes, I will. I have a question for you, too." I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach. "Would you like to be the father of this baby?" I looked into his eyes and saw that he was crying. "Oh Shelby, is this real? Are you really...?" I nodded and he kissed me. I slid the ring on my finger and he held my hand. My story is that I hid my love from Johnny only to realize that he had the same feelings for me. I love Johnny and he saved me.

JA18: Hey guys! This chapter is the final chapter guys! I'm sorry that it has to end, but I have been planning this for a while and I hope that you guys liked the story while it was going on. By the way, I should be starting my The Lost Feelings sequel during my Christmas break from school. Anyways please comment and rate! :D