The Tattoo.

I opened my eyes and saw half of a bare chest in front of my eyes. I smiled and leaned my head on it. I sighed, feeling content with the warmth against my cheek. Then I felt and heard Johnny gasp and I said, "Sorry did I wake you." He shook his head and stretched. Then he looked at me and said, "I wanna get out today, baby. I wanna take you places." I smiled and he said, "I want to get a tattoo today." I looked at him puzzled. "You already have a bunch, Johnny." He nodded. "I want one so bad. Will you get one if I do it. I can put one on you." I laughed, "Johnny, I'm not sure if I want one just yet." He smiled, "C'mon Shelby. Please!" He started to pout and I giggled. "Ok I'll get one with you." He smiled. We got up and took a hot shower. While he was washing my back I asked, "Johnny, what tattoo are you going to get?" He finished and said, "Well, what are you gonna get?" I took the sponge and softly scrubbed his back. "I was thinking of getting two hearts connected." He smiled and we got out of the shower. "That sounds great." I smiled and we got dressed. He said that he would get the stuff that was in his car. I was nervous about getting a tattoo for the first time. Then Johnny came back and sterilized the needle with his lighter. I rolled over on my hip and raised up my shirt. Johnny looked at me wide eyed. "You want it on your hip?" I nodded and said, "I can take the pain. Just do it." I closed my eyes as I felt the first puncture of the needle. It took Johnny thirty minutes to do that tattoo. When he was down he put a mirror up to it and I gasped. "Johnny, it looks amazing!" I slowly sat up and Johnny helped me put a bandage on it. "Now what do you want, baby?" I asked him. He rubbed the patch of hair on his chin and said. "I want a three in my left hand, but I can do it." I shook my head. "No I can do it." He showed me how to do it and even started it for me. I did his tattoo and he was as satisfied with it as I was with mine. Later I walked him to the river that wasn't that far from the house. We had a small picnic too and I was happy the whole time. Thankfully no one was outside to see us making out on the blanket. It had been one of the sweetest nights with Johnny. We talked about his rented condo in Malibu and how it was wasn't that far from the beach. He was afraid that we would be found in California, but I told him not to worry. It wasn't too long before we finished the script and sent it to Guy. We moved into the house and he was excited as much as I was. We were happy, and that's all that mattered to me.

JA18: Hey guys, I hope that I'm not rushing the story. I hope that you liked this chapter. :D Please vote and comment.