Help Me

Two Months Later/ Johnny's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch with Shelby laying her head on my lap. We were watching The Matrix and drinking coke together.. I looked down at her and trailed my eyes down to her belly. She rolled over and looked at me. "Whatcha looking at, babe?" I smiled and said, "The baby of course." I ran my fingers down her cheek and she brushed her cheek against them. She sat up and said, "I don't like this movie." I agreed with her and said, "Wanna watch a scary movie?" She grinned and said, "Yeah, let's watch some Chucky movies!" She got off the couch so fast I thought that she'd fall. She took my hand and pulled me up. "Damn baby. slow down a bit." She giggled and she took me upstairs to the attic. I flipped on the light and helped her move boxes. "I know that there's a box of movies around here." I lifted up a box and found the box what we were looking for. I smiled and said, "Found it." She rushed towards me and said, "Yay! The box." She took the box and fished through it. Then she pulled out Child's Play. I smiled and she took my hand again. "I want to go in the bedroom and watch it." She winked at me and I bit my lip.

Shelby's P.O.V/ Later SMUT!!

I took Johnny into the bedroom and I laid him down on the bed and I sat the movie on the nightstand. "Baby, did the doctor say that it was safe to have sex yet?" I nodded. "Just be careful." I sat in his lap and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and mine went around his neck. I pulled back and he licked my lips. I started to unbutton his shirt and he leaned back so that I was on top if him. I started to kiss his neck and he rolled over on top of me. "Mmm, Johnny." He unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down, teasingly. I bit my lip and moaned, "Johnny, c'mon!" He grinned and I saw that he had the lace of my panties in his mouth. He pulled them down with his teeth and he came back up to me. He slipped off his shirt and I nearly came undone at his beautiful body. "That working out paid off, baby." He smiled and pulled back to take off his jeans. I licked my lips in anticipation. I needed him. I wanted him. I couldn't take the teasing anymore. I leaned up and began to take off his boxers with his jeans. "In a hurry, aren't we?" I nodded and he took off my shirt. I unsnapped my bra and we got under the covers. My hands were on his back as he pulled into me. "Oh shit..." Johnny moaned. I bit my lip and he took it slow. His forearms were on both sides of my head and his lips were brushing against mine. He moaned my name in my ear and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Baby...roll over." He pulled out of me and I rolled over onto my stomach. He started to kiss my back, giving me chill bumps. Then he pulled into me from behind and I gripped the sheets. "Ohh, Johnny!" He still went slow with me, which drove me insane. He started to go faster and faster until I rolled over on top of him and we climaxed together. I kissed his lips and got off of him. "Oh baby that was amazing." I smiled. "You're welcome. I have to go clean up." I winked at him and went into the bathroom.

Johnny's P.O.V

I was laying on the bed, smoking a cigarette, and thinking of the love that I made with my girl. I felt the heart in my chest pounding like the hooves of a horse against bare ground. Then I heard, "Johnny! Help me!" I got out of bed as quick as I could and pulled on my boxers. I opened the door and saw blood pouring from between her legs and covering her hand. "Help...me."