First Time for Everythng

I began to hyperventilate. "Johnny we have to get out of here. We have to get out of here." He looked at me through his dark aviators. "Why?" I looked over and saw Collin coming towards me. "Johnny, let's go!" He took my hand and we left the restaurant. We got into his car and Johnny took off his disguise. "What the hell was that?" I looked at him and said, "Johnny, Collin was in there." He looked behind us and said, " I'll go beat his ass!" I grabbed his bicep and said, "Johnny, don't. Let's just go." Johnny drove us to my house and we went inside. I locked all the doors and windows. Johnny and I met in the kitchen. He was just in his skinny jeans and boots. "Baby, I'm sorry that our evening was ruined." I sighed and said, "It's not your fault Johnny." He pulled me into him and embraced me. "You wanna go take a shower?" I felt nervous. had never token a shower with a guy before. "We don't have to, Shelby. it's just an idea." I bit my lip at the thought and I said, "I'm sorry Johnny I just can't." He understood and he went up stairs. I did too, but only to the computer room to work on the script. When I heard the water turn on I couldn't take it. I saved the draft and walked to the bathroom. I slowly opened the door and I saw Johnny slipping off his shirt in the mirror. Then he looked in the mirror at me and saw me. "Changed your mind?" I nodded and walked into the bathroom. I slipped off my shirt and Johnny smiled. As soon as we both got undressed, we got into the shower. I was facing the wall trying not to stare at Johnny. Then Johnny grabbed my hand and turned me around. I was facing him and he was looking over my face. Then he kissed me and I moaned. I felt the water fall over us in the shower and it felt amazing. He backed me up against the wall and said, "Grab onto me." I gripped onto his shoulders and he hoisted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I said, "Johnny, I'm heavy." He shook his head. "You're actually surprisingly light. Now just relax." I felt his hand snake down my body. I shivered a little and Johnny said, "Easy, Shelby." Then I felt him gently and slowly rub between my thighs. I moaned and Johnny bit his lip. I threaded my fingers in his wet hair and lightly tugged. I felt him rub faster and it caused me to whimper. "Johnny!" I heard him moan in my ear and he whispered, "Come on, baby. Let it go." Suddenly he hit the right spot and it sent me over the edge. I bit into his shoulder gently. "I can't take it anymore, Shelby. I gotta have you." He pressed against me and thrust up slowly causing me to moan again. I kept my hold on him and tried to stay balanced. He grabbed my hair, causing him to go faster. "Shelby...I'm gonna..." I kissed him and my body spasmed against his. I screamed out his name and Johnny gripped onto me for dear life. Johnny pressed his mouth to mine and I could smell the last cigarette he smoked. "Round two?" I nodded. Here we go again.

JA18: Hey guys!! Sorry it's been a while since I've updated this story. I've been working on my Loving You Infamously story. Also, I surprised you guys at the end ;) Hope you enjoyed it. :D