The Temper.

Johnny's P.O.V

I was sitting in the private waiting room, waiting for some news. I was sipping coffee and was patiently tapping my finger against the side of the chair. Jesus fucking Christ why won't they hurry up? Finally they called my name into Shelby's room and I threw the coffee away. I walked with the nurse and she said, "She's doing fine so far, sir." I sighed with relief. "Is the baby ok?" I asked. We walked down the hallway to her room. "I'm sorry...but she lost the baby." My heart stopped. "She lost...the baby?" She nodded and I took a sharp intake of breath. Oh dear God. I rushed to her room and I saw that she was laying on her side and I heard the sobs that broke my heart into pieces. I knelt down in front of her face and I looked into her eyes. "Baby?" She looked at me and started crying. "Johnny, I'm sorry I..." I stroked her cheek. "I know, I know. Shh I know what happened. And don't be sorry. It's not your fault." She wiped her tears and said, "They're going to tell you to leave again. They don't want you to see the dialysis that they have to do." I shook my head. "I'm gonna stay in here whether they like it or not. They're gonna have to get some big fuckers after me because I've already been away from you for an hour. I don't want to get away from you again." She giggled and I kissed her forehead. "Do they know what caused it, baby?" She shook her head. "That's what they're checking later." I sighed and stood up. "It's not because of you if that's what you think." I bit my lip. She is just too damn smart. I said to myself. Then a doctor came in with rubber gloves on his hands and said, "Hello, I am Dr. Marcile. How are you feeling Shelby?" I looked over at her and she said, "I'm feeling better. I bit of pain in my stomach and lower areas, but better. "Alrighty then." He turned to me and said, "I'm sorry, but you're going to have to leave." I shook my head. "I'm staying." I plopped down in the chair by the bed and he said, "Ok. Now I'm going to need you to prop your legs on these metal braces here and we can get started." I watched Shelby prop her legs up and he sat in a stool. I bit the inside of my cheek and watched how closely he got to her area. Then I heard Shelby gasp and she groaned in pain. I jumped up and said, "Stop it, you're hurting her!" He pulled back and said, "I know what I'm doing." I started to get pissed. "Really?! If you did she wouldn't be in pain now would she? If you don't know how to do your fucking job, I'll do it myself!" I felt my face going red hot. "Johnny, calm down." I looked over at her and she said, "That's why he wanted you to get out." I looked back at the doctor and said, "Proceed." He nodded shakily and I knelt down by her. She took my hand and I heard her whisper. "You have a temper, don't you?" I nodded and she gripped my hand a little tighter. I looked over at the doctor and said, "Be easy!" "Yes, sir." I smiled at Shelby and she said, "Thanks." I kissed her forehead and said, "I'm sorry about the baby." She shook her head. "Don't be, Johnny. It wasn't your fault." I looked at her and I said, "I was too rough. I shouldn't of been." She leaned up and kissed me. "It wasn't your fault. It couldn't of been." I nodded and sighed. Then Dr. Dickhole moved away and said, "Well I have good news. We won't have to clean out your tubules." I heard Shelby sigh in relief. "Thank God. Can we go home tonight?" He nodded. "Yes you are. First I have to give you a prescription for iron pills for the lack of blood and you're free to go." The doctor walked out and she said, "I told you that it wasn't your fault." I smiled. "I worry about you, babe. A lot." She smiled and said, "I know." Later we exited the hospital and I noticed how well she was taking it. I hope that she wouldn't hold her emotions in.

JA18: Hey guys. Sorry for the lack of updates on this story. I hope that you like the chapter. Please comment and rate. :D