Smart Move.

I opened my eyes and heard Johnny go down the stairs. I found myself still snuggling with Johnny's hoodie, and I had realized that his hoodie saved me from all the bad nightmares. I got up and went downstairs to make breakfast, only to see that Johnny had already started it. "Johnny, you're up early." He nodded and said, "Please sit. I'll make breakfast today. It's my treat." I smiled and nodded. It was nice of him to make us breakfast. I sat at the table and got on my laptop. "Did you sleep well last?" I asked him. "Like a baby, Shelby. Best sleep I've had in a while." I smiled and looked at him, noticing his tousled hair. "So tell me about the movie. What is the genre?" "It's a romance movie. I have the info in my bag upstairs." I nodded and Johnny said, "Breakfast is ready." I tried to get up, but Johnny said, "Sit down I got it." I sat back down and closed out a window on my computer, revealing a picture of Collin and I, Johnny sat down the plate in front of me and asked, "Who's that?" I looked down at my plate and said, "That's my ex boyfriend Collin." He sat down in front of me with his food and said, "Ex boyfriend? You still have been keeping pictures of your ex?" I felt hurt. "He went to jail for murder and domestic assault." His eyes went wide. "Oh, I'm sorry for bringing it up." I shut down my computer and began eating my eggs and pancakes." I felt Johnny's eyes on me the whole time, and it made me feel self conscious. After I finished eating, I went up to my room, feeling depressed.

Johnny's P.O.V

I was changing into my day clothes as I was thinking about what I said. I'm such a complete ass. I kept on thinking about the words that came out of my mouth and what she told me made me feel guilty. He went to jail for murder and domestic assault. I felt something hit me in the heart. Way to go, Johnny. Way...to...go.