Gotta make money somehow

Hazel POV:

Waking up in my queen size bed with purple satin sheets my worries quickly cloud my mind. Looking around seeing unopened boxes I sigh.

"I have to get a job"

I spoke out loud to myself. I never thought in a millions years when they did budget cuts that I would be one of the rookies that would be let go. That was the worst day of my life, mama would be devastated if I told her.

Checking my phone, I see no new messages. I quickly double check the time.

"Fuck it's 12:00"

I practically yell. Today is the day when my life changes, today is the day when I try my hand at stripping.

I went to a couple of clubs, but one club told me that they have to see what I got. So I went back home and got changed.

Calling a cab, I hop in and told the driver the address of the first club I'm trying to get in.

"4Play The Gentlemen's club" I heard that was the hottest club in La right now.

The driver grunts very aware of my intentions I roll my eyes at his remarks.

I watch him with a glare as he keep checking me out.

"Can you pay attention to the road damn".

He grunts again but doesn't say anything.

Pulling up to the club , I notice there was a lack of lights inside but it calmed me because no one could really tell who I was.

The manager picked me out of the crowd.

"Hey you! You here for a job?"

I quickly say yes and he hired me on the spot

"Good you start today"

I looked at him with a wide eyed expression.

"Seriously!? Just like that".

He blew out some smoke from his cigar and said.

"Baby you got the body so you got the job."

He winked at me after grabbing my hand and walking me inside of the club.

Amir POV:

My brothers hit me up asking me did I want to go to the strip club and spend some bands on a stripper and do a foursome.

I wanted to decline because I was feeling Hazel but I wasn't so sure she was feeling me.

"Woman" I say out loud to myself.

Driving to meet my brothers , I was excited .

"Boutta get some pussy and hang out with the bros."

I sing to myself.

Pulling up to the club I could tell it was lit. My brothers waited for me. Then we entered the club together.

My brothers scoped the place for a contender, I stayed by the stage because the stripper that was dancing seem real familiar

"Bruh lets get her." My brothers said while calling the stripper over.

"Hazel wtf."

She looked at me scared too death trying to cover herself up.

"Fuck you doing here!? You a hoe?." I pull her by her hair and try to drag her out of the club.

But the bouncers and security guards quickly intervened and threw me and my brothers out of the club.

Hazel POV :

After Amir got thrown out , I finished early and headed home. I was too ashamed.

Pulling up to my house , I tried to see if Amir was home. He was but when I looked in his direction he turned his lights out.

I rolled my eyes and said to myself.

"Men." I slammed my door as I went inside.