Tell me your secrets

Hazel POV:

I woke up in my bed thinking about what happened last night. I knew it was a hot club but Amir didn't look like the type to go to the strip club on a weekday.

"And you don't look like the type to strip so stop judging." I say out-loud to nobody in particular.

What was he so upset for anyway, he act like he want me but his actions say something different.

When I heard a knock on my door I was surprised because I don't know the rest of my neighbors just Amir. And I knew his ass wasn't about to play captain save a hoe. Well that's what he thinks of me now. I grabbed my purple robe from my closet to see who it was. Looking through the peephole I didn't see anyone.

I fling the door open ready to curse out anyone.

"Stop playing on my motherfucking door."

But there was no one.
No bad ass kids, no angry white woman, no old ass pervert. No one was playing on my door. I was Just about to slam my door but something caught my eye.

Roses and attach to them was a card.

Saying I'm sorry do you want to hang out tonight? -Amir

I was skeptical I didn't want to say a quick yes because after the way he overreacted     at the club he seem to be the overprotective, controlling type.
But he was fine and I don't know how I would've reacted if I saw a woman I wanted stripping. But nothing is wrong with it. After debating with my damn self I just decided to call him.

Amir POV :

I was waiting for Hazel to hit me up. I sent her roses but knowing her she probably put them in the trash. I know I overreacted but my moms was a stripper. She made my life hell. Living out of halfway houses and growing up without a father. I know I seem like the type to have both a good Ma and pops but that's a stereotype. I grew up in the hood and I'm proud of it. No need to be ashamed.

Because of my mom's way of living and bad decisions including my pops leaving I grew up bipolar. How do I explain that without seeming crazy. How the fuck do I tell that to a stranger.
Hold up that's her.

Hazel POV:

"Sorry I took too long to call."

I could hear him breathing.

Damn I miss him I thought.

"It's all good Ma, I'll be waiting for you."

My knees got weaker

Hazel I hope you know what you're doing . I say out loud as I hang up the phone.

Five hours later ...... (Exaggeration) more like 3. I couldn't wait to see his ass.

 I'm ready to hit the club but I wonder what Amir is wearing he's going to look so good

"Hey Ma you look good."

I blush at his compliment.

"Mhmmm, you do too."

He winked.

A few drinks later.

Amir POV:

"Aye Hazel, come on you drunk."

I felt good I didn't want to leave. I guess I was trying to drink my problems away.

"No I want one more drink, I just want one more." I start to cry

"Yo Hazel! Ma you good!?."

Shit. I thought to myself he seen me cry. He's going to want a explanation, he's going to think I'm weak.

"Take me home now!"

I know I'm being a Bitch but I already made a fool of myself.

"Alright let's go."

Amir seem pissed off by my behavior. When we pulled up my house I didn't want to sleep alone.

"I know you think I'm a bitch bu-"

"Yo, Chill I don't think you a bitch, I don't know what's going on but you can tell me. I'm not no random mf out in these streets. If you not ready that's fine too.

"Can you stay with me tonight."

He seemed shocked at my request.

"For sure Ma , anything for you."

He parked his car and we went inside.

After that I blacked out.