Who Playing Who?

Amir P.O.V

Waking up I realized that I got snatched once again. This shit is starting to feel like a daily routine.

Ever since I met Hazel ass, my life has been hectic and crazy as hell.

Looking around while my eyes got adjusted to the dark, I couldn't hear or see anything.

"Mrs.Brown!"

I didn't care about my well being, I was worried about Mrs.Brown because I promised her that I wouldn't leave her.

"Mrs.Brown!"

Nothing

"Would you shut the fuck up."

A voice came out of nowhere, I'm not going to lie.

I was startled.

Kinda felt like a bitch.

"Keep screaming that old bitch name."

After hearing the voice again, I recognized it.

It was Rodney.

Since the element of surprise was ruined, Rodney flicked on the light.

"What's up Bitch."

Getting down to it, I disregarded his comment.

"Where's my daughter."

"I don't know, shit why you asking me! You her father."

I sighed.

"You know it's crazy, none of this shit wouldn't have happened if Hazel had my baby instead."

"Ain't nobody stupid enough to have your baby."

He smirked

"Just one."

"Fuck is you talking about?"

He pulled out his pistol. Silencer attached.

"How Diana been?"

"How the fuck do you know Diana?"

Rodney smirked again

The realization hit me like a ton of bricks

"The twins yours!?"

I lunged for Rodney, I wanted to break his fucking neck. This whole time we had a double agent amongst us. Diana had been playing us from the jump. We've been so focused on Mia that she went undetected.

The chains snatched me back.

"Fuck."

Rodney started laughing, he was amused.

"Why you think the Bitch never wanted to get a DNA test. Connect the dots! You didn't find it funny that all of sudden a bitch you was fucking came out of nowhere, recognized your girl and befriended her?"

I didn't respond the truth was too much too handle.

"Why you think she told Hazel about my sister and you? You think I was at the right place at the right time on accident? Think. The. Fuck. Again."

My head started spinning.

"She gave up Meadow willingly, you think I'm going to kill my own kids? I'm Ruthless but I'm a family man. She had an agenda, and you were apart of it."

"Where the fuck is Meadow!?" I yelled. Spit flying in his direction.

"You'll see her when Ma dukes is finished with that old bitch."

"If you or that Bitch kill Mrs.Brown-"

"Enough with the threats nigga, the show is about to start."

Next thing I know I felt the butt of the gun again and saw nothing but darkness afterwards.

I just kept thinking.

God save my daughter and her grandmother.