Aint no sunshine

Hazel POV:

I was still having nightmares about killing Rodney.

Every time I close my eyes I would see his face.

He's laughing at me.

"You think you killed me! You haven't seen shit yet, I'm coming for you Hazel."

After that I'll wake up but when I try to sleep again I'm having a nightmare trying to protect my daughter.

I haven't slept in days.

Amir POV:

I watched over Hazel ever since she blew Rodney's head off. She hasn't been the same.

She was fighting so many demons in her sleep I felt helpless.

I could hear her moaning in her sleep. I thought she was dreaming about having sex. Until I saw the blood.

"Hazel! Ma you bleeding, is Meadow okay?"

Hazel POV:

Amir screamed me awake

"Noo am I losing the baby!"

Amir took no time to pack us an overnight bag after that we hit the road.

1 hour later.

Amir POV:

"Doc please don't tell me what I think you're going to tell me."

"Good thing that you guys came in because she almost lost the baby because of stress. However, now she's going into labor."

I exhaled

"Can I see her!?"

"I would let you see her but a family member is already in the room."

"Who?"

"Rodney."

"Yo my man, what the Fuck you just say?"

The doctor looked terrified.

"I said her mother is already in the room with her, Hazel called her when you were in the waiting room you must have been deep in thought."

I'm hearing shit, I just want to see my girls.

....

3 months later

Hazel POV:

We had a beautiful bubbly baby girl.

After Meadow was born the nightmares stopped.

But the baby mama drama started.

Diana called Amir's phone nonstop after she had the twins.

After ignoring the phone several times I decided to answer it.

"Bitch I wish you get a life."

"Girl bye where is my baby daddy so I can get some money for shop- I meant for our kids."

"Bitch you probably had a baby by a moose, how do we know if he's the twins father if you won't get a DNA test."

"Look wifey tell him what I said and blend your weave."

After she said that she hung up. I was so ready to beat her ass, we're not pregnant anymore.

After me and Amir got together I quit my job at the strip club and got a 9 to 5.

Not because anything was wrong with stripping it was because I know after what happened to him in the past it bought back too many memories.

It would be hard for him to see someone so close to him to strip, it'll mess him up all up again.

After I got off work I was ready to see my babies.

"Hey y'all I'm home."

Expecting to see Meadow and Amir with the biggest smile on their faces I was startled to see my sister holding a gun to Amir's head while Meadow sat on the floor watching with curiosity.

"Come here baby, come to mommy."

Meadow happily crawled to me.

When I made sure she was out of harms way I pushed the button on the alarm to signal the police and said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Mia!"

"You killed Rodney bitch! was it because you couldn't have him?"

"Mia if you kill Amir I swear on my life I would make you regret it."

"You killed my dude why shouldn't I kill yours."

"Because he was going to kill me, your own flesh and blood."

"Not good enough."

With that being said Mia pulled the trigger. My heart stop, my legs got weak. Meadow started to cry.

"What have you done!"

Mia seem to have snapped out of her trance.

"Omg Hazzie I'm so sorry."

She tried to stop the bleeding.

"What did you do." I moaned

I couldn't believe my eyes. I dropped to my knees and cradle my baby while the police rushed in.

They took Mia away.

Meadow wouldn't stop crying, I couldn't stop crying either.

My heart hurts.