Pay back

Hazel POV:

I hit up my mother to let her know what was going on. I wasn't close to any females because they was too damn sneaky. My sister is not my biggest fan at the moment so I called up the only person in the world that loves me unconditionally.

"Hey Baby."

"Mama Rodney is out."

"Oh lord are you alright!?"

"I'm fine mama but he got Amir."

"Who is Amir."

"Remember dude who help me with the boxes."

"Ohh when did you guys start messing with each other?"

"It's a long story mama but to cut it short we're together and I'm pregnant, 8 months to be exact."

"Hazel Denise Brown! Why didn't you tell me you were giving me my first grandchild. Omg the lord is blessing me, you know your sister is not trying to have any kids. Boy or girl??"

"Mama focus! Rodney has Amir."

"Well did you call the police?"

"Yes and they said I can't report him missing until he's missing for 24 hours it's only been 12. But if you look at his place it's trashed and his car is home, where would he go if his car is at his house."

"Hazel I need you to come home so me and your father can look after you."

"I don't want Rodney to know where you guys live."

"Bring your ass Hazel, he is not hurting my grandbaby, not on my watch."

"Dang mama, what about me."

"Oh yeah you too."

That made me smile, mama always joking.

"Okay I'll see you guys later."

I packed me a bag for a week and put it in my car.

I was so excited to see my mother.

She looks so young to be 38

She looks so young to be 38. That's the age she told us but we know she's 40.

Before I could give her a big hug my sister came out into the living room with the biggest attitude.

"Why are you here

"Why are you here."

She asked me.

"Hello to you too." 

She is soo lucky I'm pregnant. Usually we just square up and fight each other.

My sister and I always had our differences because I was three years older than her. I'm 23 and she just turned 20.

"Why are you here."

"Because I can be here, why are you here? Aren't you a little too old to be living with mom and dad."

"Girls stop it.  Mama said.

"Every time I come up in here she act like she got an attitude whatever your problem is with me get over it."  I yelled.

"Look damn it! Stop being a brat and say hi to your sister, you been acting stank ever since she left must mean you miss her."

"I don't miss her! I'm mad because she never called us to tell us what was happening. I'm about to be an aunt and didn't even know.

"Girl you mad about something, I just wish you would stop being a bitch and woman up."

"Hazel watch your damn mouth. You girls give me a damn headache."

After saying that she left us alone.

"Look you don't have to like me at this point I don't care. However, I got too much stuff going on my child's father is probably being held hostage by Rodney crazy ass."

"Rodney, your ex."

"Yes the one I dated in college."

"I think I can help."

"What? How?"

"I kinda been seeing Rodney on and off."

"Are you fucking serious, you the reason why he has my number!"

She nodded then said

"I kinda gave him the idea to kidnapped your dude but I didn't know you were pregnant."

"I'll never forgive you for this! I hate you."

"Hazzie please."

"No Mia! You can not call me that, you stop being my sister as soon as you betrayed me like that."

"Noo, I was only dealing with him because I wanted to make you mad, you always was the golden child I was jealous of you but I want to help."

"Where is Amir?"

"I don't know."

"Find him and if you don't , I won't mind beating my own sister's ass."

Amir POV:

Where the hell am I. All I remember is Hazel putting me out and me saying bye to my bros.

"Look at your dumb ass now."

Looking up I see Rodney screwing a silencer on his gun.

"I ain't no bitch so go ahead and do your worst.

I thought to myself this is the end. This is it for the kid. Until I heard the door being kicked in.

It was my bros and behind them was

....

"Hazel."

My babymother was holding a shot gun to the back of Rodney's head while my bros cut the tape from my hands and legs.

Rodney started laughing not afraid of death.

"Hazel when did you grow some balls."

"When you showed me I didn't have a choice."

After that being said she pulled the trigger.

Rodney head exploded, blood was everywhere.

I looked at Hazel to see if she was okay.

She looked back and said.

"Now we're free."