Hello Old friend

Hazel POV :

Waking up next to Amir made me realize that having a man like him in my life wouldn't be so bad. Overlooking him being controlling, he's consistent and put my needs before his.

Staring adorably at Amir when all of a sudden my phone started to ring

I picked my phone up.

Unknown number.

I thought to myself what time is it? And why was someone calling me from an unknown number at this time of night.

5:00 am.

I double checked my clock, correction who the hell was calling me from an unknown number at 5:00 in the morning!

I ignored the call.

One message, two messages, now three messages from the unknown number.

Avoiding the inevitable I check my messages.

Aye Hazel This Rodney!

Aye Hazel Babe Pick up the Fucking phone!

I know you don't got nobody in your bed! You hear me bitch!

Rodney...

We broke up two years ago. His ass was delusional. Rodney is a drug dealer turned pimp. Wayyy after we broke up.

After realizing I wasn't going to respond Rodney sent me a picture.

Rodney always was a pretty boy

Rodney always was a pretty boy. I had no idea he was a drug dealer until my apartment got raided.

Looks can be deceiving. I had to sell Rodney out because I couldn't get thrown into jail. I was close to graduating and at that point in my life I knew Rodney was full of shit.

After wreaking my brain to try to figure out how he got my number. I snuggled up to Amir and went to sleep.

Waking up I reached over to see if Amir was beside me.

I was disappointed to know that he wasn't.

"Another day , another dollar."

After getting dressed I was ready to go to work. I covered up with my all black maxi dress.

I was halfway out the door until I seen him.

There he was.

Rodney in the flesh.

Rodney POV :

"Aye Hazel baby you looking good."

She looked like she seen a ghost. Good! Because that Bitch is the reason I spent some time in jail.

"Why you so quiet? You ain't miss me."

Hazel POV:

"What the fuck are you doing here!? How do you know where I live? Stay away from me Rodney."

I tried to run back inside and slam the door but Rodney was too quick.

When I tried to shut the door he kicked it into me.

My nose started to bleed immediately.

Everything in my purse was littered all over the floor.

"Rodney don't do this." I said trying to calm him down while holding my nose.

"You begging now Hazel? That shit make my dick hard."

"Rodney, I know we haven't seen each other in awhile bu-"

"But what bitch!? I've been in jail while you out here shaking your ass, come over here and give daddy a dance."

Since I dropped my purse when he kicked the door into me, my mace was by feet. I just need to distract him.

"I'll give you a dance, I'm sorry that I was Being inconsiderate."

I stepped over my mace and it went under my dress. Taking my maxi dress off. I started from top to bottom. So when my dress was at my ankles I bent over and got the mace.

"Rodney when did you get out?"

"A week ago."

I walked over to him slowly and said.

"Let's do it how we use to."

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He was so into the moment he didn't know I had the mace in my hand. He walked me over to my couch and laid me down. When he leaned in for a kiss I went in for the kill.

"Take that motherfucker!"

Rodney cursed and punched the air.

"Stupid bitch!"

I got up quickly heading for the door. I push my alarm signaling the police and ran outside.

Amir pulled up to my house with lunch.

"Aye Ma you good? What the fuck happened?"

Before I could explain Rodney was In the doorway.

"So this him? The mother fucker that's been tearing your ass up?" Rodney said while laughing.

Amir parked his car. Got out and tried to get at Rodney but I held him back as much as I could.

"That ain't none of your business bruh."
Amir fired back.

Rodney just laughed.

"Fool check this, Hazel is my bitch so whatever y'all had is over."

Amir wasn't having it.

"Who the fuck do you think you are bruh? Hazel not yours unless you want this work."

Rodney and Amir was about to brawl over me until we heard sirens in the distant.

Rodney was on parole so he didn't want to be seen and risk getting thrown back in Jail.

"I'll see y'all."

Rodney said while walking away.

When I could no longer see him, I exhaled.

"You got some explaining to do."

"I know." I replied.