7. TaoBaek

"BaekHyun..." Tao started. "I...like you shirt today..." Tao finished, embarrassed. His friend Kris was teaching him how to flirt with BaekHyun, but he didn't think Kris was helping.

"Oh, thank you! I like yours too, Tao!" he said cheerfully.

Yep. Definitely not working.

"Wanna...do something...with me today?" He asked shyly.

"Yeah! Anything you want!" BaekHyun answered.

Tao gained some confidence. "Lets go to the mall!" He said, grabbing Baekhyun's hand, sending a shock throughout his arm. He giggled it off.

(At the Mall)

"Tao! What about these?" BaekHyun asked, walking out if the dressing room wearing some ripped black skinny-jeans that were very revealing.

Tao gasped. "Y-you look so hot..." he blurted before he could filter his thoughts.

"Thanks..." BaekHyun blushed.

'Ugh! What were you thinking, tao?! now you look like a loser...' Tao thought to himself.

BaekHyun emerged once again from the dressing room in a grey V-neck and a grey/black hoodie.

Tao's eyes grew five times bigger than usual. "What?" BaekHyun asked. "Is it that ugly?"

"No!" Tao answered very quickly. "It's perfect..." he looked down and his shoes. "Like you...

"Huh?"

Tao sighed. "Nothing."

"No, that was definitely something," he retorted.

"Fine...BaekHyun...I like you. Like not only as a friend, like...in live with you..." he whispered quietly. BaekHyun giggled cutely.

"Me too..." he squealed and hugged Tao really tightly.

And then they left the store...holding hands.