92. ChanSoo

For klee525

"Channie where are we going?" Kyungsoo asked nervously. He had never been down this busy street, but only because he had never been anywhere this close to the ocean. Cars whizzed past like they owned the place, making Kyungsoo very uncomfortable.

"It's a surprise baby," Chanyeol responded, taking one hand from the steering wheel to pat his boyfriends thigh reassuringly.

"Both hands on the wheel, you dingus." Kyungsoo got a little moody when he was anxious.
Chanyeol grinned and shook his head as they made a sharp right-hand turn through a gate that he unlocked with a button on the keys his uncle gave him. "Yah! Don't drive like such a crazy person!"

Chanyeol laughed and continued driving on what now seemed like the middle of no where. It seemed as though no car had driven this street for decades.

The plants around it where over grown, and the asphalt itself was covered in sand, but there were no tire marks. Dead Palms leaves lay fallen in the dunes and birds roamed the area freely. "Are you sure you aren't lost?"

"I'm not lost. This is your surprise. It's my uncles beach house, and he's been living in China for a few years. That's why everything around here seems so barren."

Kyungsoo's round eyes lit up when he saw the house. He smiled and looked at the waves. "Wait.... Why aren't there any people on the beach?"

"He owns a small portion of the beach. As long as he keeps it clean and doesn't do anything illegal, they let him keep it. He pays a guy to come out here every month or so to pick up trash and all that good stuff."

"Is that guy going to be here?"

"Nope," Channie said, parking the car. "We've got the whole place to ourselves."

Right after they exited the car, Kyungsoo hopped onto Chanyeol's back. "I love you so much baby." He couldn't help but kiss Chanyeol's head, neck, and cheeks as he was carried to the small home.

Chanyeol reached into his back pocket for the keys and opened the door. Kyungsoo hopped down from the Giants back as his boyfriend turned on the lights and looked around in awe. "This... is the cutest damn place!!!" Kyungsoo exclaimed.

Channie wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo and buried his head into Soo's neck as he looked around.

The floors were light colored hard wood, the walls were painted beachy Blues and greens, and all the decor was elegantly beach themed and just very welcoming. Kyungsoo let out a content sigh. "I love you Channie. This is more than I could ever ask for!!" He turned around in his boyfriends arms and bear hugged him.

Channie slowly moved his hands down to Kyungsoo's butt. Kyungsoo gasped and then giggled as his muscles relaxed. Chanyeol hoisted him up so Kyungsoo's legs wrapped around him. He bit Kyungsoo's plump lip then said in a deep voice, "Can we?"

Kyungsoo didn't give a verbal response, but instead threw himself onto Chanyeol and kissed him passionately. Chanyeol slowly moved towards the bedroom.

Kyungsoo giggled when Chanyeol placed him on the bed. He removed his shirt before getting on top of Kyungsoo and French kissing him again. Kyungsoo reached his hands up to massage his boyfriends chest. He was so toned and his skin was so smooth. Kyungsoo smiled into their kiss and began to rub Chanyeol's nipples.

Chanyeol moaned. "Kyungie~~" he said, throwing his head back. Kyungsoo lightly pushed Chanyeol's chest up so he would sit on his heels. Kyungsoo then took off his shirt and slowly unbuttoned his jeans. Chanyeol licked his lips as he watched. He took Kyungsoo's wrists in his hands and pinned him down, claiming dominance.

Kyungsoo moaned at the feeling on Chanyeol's teeth on his neck, the sensation was overwhelming. Chanyeol took note of this and began to rub his hard on into Kyungsoo's. Kyungsoo's mouth opened but no words came out. He bit his lip and gasped as Chanyeol began to use his hands to palm his erection through his tight jeans.

Chanyeol smirked and quickly stripped his boyfriend of his remaining clothes. He stared for a while at Kyungsoo's dick. He blinked a few times and shook his head. His eyes filling with intense lust and power again.

Kyungsoo's member twitched and Channie lightly licked the head. Pulling his foreskin away, he began to suck just the tip, making Kyungsoo's legs shake in pleasure. "Ch-Chanyeol... Pl-please..." Chanyeol pulled away to chuckle, leaving a string of saliva connecting his mouth to Kyungsoo's dick. He blew cool air onto the wet tip and Kyungsoo squirmed in pleasure.

Chanyeol quickly took the whole thing into his mouth, making Kyungsoo scream out in surprised ecstasy, then swirled his tongue around it. He pulled away and sensually licked up a protruding vein, forcing Kyungsoo to squeeze his eyes shut. "Chanyeol~ St-Stop teasing!" Kyungsoo began to rub his own nipples until the hardened and Chanyeol slapped his boyfriends pecks, making them tender. He pinched Kyungsoo's reddened skin and massaged it. Kyungsoo drooled and made a high pitched squeaking sound. "It feels so good baby aa-aaah!!"

Chanyeol kindly flipped Kyungsoo onto his stomach. Kyungsoo raised his hips. And rested on his chest and knees.

Chanyeol licked his lips and spanked Kyungsoo's wavering butt. Kyungsoo moaned out loudly and leaned into Chanyeol's touch. "Please, more Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol rubbed his boyfriends squishy bottom and licked his hole. Kyungsoo shivered in bliss. Chanyeol spanked him again and again until his bottom was red and tender to the touch. Kyungsoo brought his hands down to his member and started to play with it.

Chanyeol spread Kyungsoo's cheeks and stuck his tongue into the entrance. Kyungsoo moaned and rubbed himself faster. Chanyeol moved his tongue in and out and back and forth, stretching his hole slightly.

He began to pinch and pull at the skin around his hole and then gave one final kiss to Kyungsoo's butt before standing up. Kyungsoo rolled over to see Chanyeol take off his pants to reveal his huge cock. Kyungsoo's eyes gaped open and he gulped.

Kyungsoo scooted closer to the foot of the bed and Chanyeol gave him a simple yet stern command. "Suck it."

Kyungsoo leaned over and began to blow his boyfriend. Chanyeol made him stop just as he got to the edge and Kyungsoo rolled back into his stomach, shaking his bottom teasingly. Chanyeol clutched his boyfriends butt firmly and pushed his member into his hole.

"Ah!" Kyungsoo gasped and screamed out in pleasure. He let Kyungsoo get used to his size for a few seconds before starting to move. Chanyeol grunted and he thrusted his hips back and forth.

Kyungsoo's loud moans drowned out sound of Chanyeol's hips hitting his butt. Chanyeol grunted and repositioned his hips so he could find Kyungsoo's prostate. Kyungsoo's back arched when his sweet spot was hit.

Kyungsoo's elbows gave out when Chanyeol kept hitting his prostate. A warm, electric feeling spread throughout his whole body. He bit his lip and drooled. His face was buried in the pillows, absorbing the sounds of his orgasm.

He began rubbing the head of his own member faster and harder until he finally came all over the bed. Chanyeol pulled out and finished himself off, coming all over Kyungsoo's back and bottom. Kyungsoo's body collapsed onto the bed.

Chanyeol took a step back to regain his balance. He let out a breath. His heartbeat began racing even faster as he took on Kyungsoo's appearance before him. His chest flushed, hair stuck to his neck and forehead, soaked in shiny sweat, chest heaving unevenly, and most of all, the elated smile on his face.

Chanyeol smiled back and went to lay by him. He pulled the covers over them both and Kyungsoo rolled over so he could be the little spoon. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around him and kissed his neck lightly. "Lets just unpack later, okay?"

Kyungsoo hummed in response before yawning and drifting off to sleep.