74. KriSoo

{{I'm 97% sure this is for fabexolous~ lol. But yeah! I think so... anyways ENJOY~}}

{{didn't check for spelling and grammar yet so sorry :( but oh well!}}

KriSoo

After getting pushed against the lockers, I slid down to my knees helplessly.

"Please stop," I whispered as Kris picked me up be my collar I looked into his dark eyes as his friends behind him snickered.

"How can you look at me after all if that?" he asked quietly in a low voice.

"P-Please," I whimpered.

He scrunched up his face in disgust and dropped me. I watched as their feet left the hall and wiped at my nose. Great. Blood.

I limped to the bathroom to wash up and looked at my face in the mirror. Other than my bloody nose, my face looked fine. I rolled up my sleeve to reveal blue and purple spots. I put a cold paper towel over them. It helps - more or less. I wrapped the paper towel around my upper arm and began wiping my nose. When I deemed myself presentable, I threw away the towels I had used and rolled my sleeves down to my wrist. Why couldn't I just fight back? I asked myself.

I blinked up at the ceiling, my way of stopping tears from falling.

I walked back to my locker, took my books and trudged to my class.

As the door creaked open, everyone turned to stare. My teacher took her glasses off and said, "Do Kyungsoo, this is the fourth time you've been late to class this week. Do you have an explanation?"

"N-No, ma'am," I stuttered. She raised her eyebrows and gave me a detention slip.

"In my class after school." I nodded and shoved the note into my pocket. I sat in my seat at the back of the classroom.

My biology partner smiled at me softly and passed me a note. It read, "Kris again?"

I nodded. Amber wrapped her arm around me gently. I flinched as she touched one if my bruises. She retracted her arm immediately. "Oops," she whispered.

"Amber!" The teacher called. Her head flipped to the front if the class. "After school, my class."

The students passed her detention slip back as she nodded her head. "Sorry, Ms. Liem."

I held her arm under the tables and started reading through our text book.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

After school was out, I walked back to Ms. Liem's class, watching over my shoulder just in case. I found Amber waiting for me and I smiled.

"Y'know I'm missing a date with my boyfriend because of this," she said.

"Sorry?" I joked.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Lets go."

We walked into class and I gasped. Kris was in detention as well?!?!

The teacher, not Ms. Liem, thank god - SHE'S SCARY - sat us at seats far enough apart so the we wouldn't talk.

After about an hour and a half of frighteningly dead silence, the teacher released us.

After Kris closed the door, he stared daggers at me. I clung to amber and she crossed her arms and glared back at Kris.

I whimpered and pulled Amber to the front of the school. Kris followed and I started getting nervous. Amber and I have to leave in separate directions. "Want me to walk you home?" She asked.