~1~

Mikasa Pov:
I was sitting in my room studying in my math textbook. My daddy gives me lots of books to study so I can grow up to take my daddy's place in the future, but the truth is I don't want to. I want to be a doctor for kids and help them. My life has been depressing, I don't have any friends except for the maids and butlers, yeah My family is rich. We are the Ackerman family who Is really popular for making weapons and creating Dojo's. I don't like being rich because I'm always lonely ever since.... Mommy died a few months ago from cancer. Me and daddy started going apart, it's like mommy was the glue that kept us together. Daddy has changed ever since. Maybe I can make him happy if I make him something. YEAH I'LL DO IT! I start making it.
1 hour later....
I can't wait to show what I made for daddy, he's going to be so happy! I thought. I go through the empty hallways until I finally reach my daddy's office. I slowly open the door and see my dad working on his desk. "Hi daddy I made you something special!" I said out of joy. "Mikasa I have lots of work to do, come again later" my dad said. I put what I made on his desk so he can look at it. "But daddy, look!-" "MIKASA I TOLD YOU ALREADY I HAVE LOTS OF WORK TO DO, NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!!" My father yelled. Then he threw what I made for him, I thought that would make him happy because he's always working and he's always grumpy ever since mommy died. I felt tears come out from my eyes as he stared at me waiting for me to leave. " But daddy! It's my-" I tried to tell him but he cut me off. "GET OUT MIKASA!" So I ran out as fast as I could with overflowing tears in my eyes as I said " birthday.."

Eren's Pov:
I was playing outside with my toys in the backyard and it looked like it was about to rain when I looked up at the gray sky. " Eren, come inside its going to rain!" My mom told me. " Okay mommy!" I said. As I went inside I put down my toys on a table and went to hug my mom, but then I noticed a burnt mark on her shoulder. " Mommy what happened to your shoulder?" I asked worriedly. " Oh- um.. I just hurt myself when I was cooking, no need to worry sweetie" my mom said but I could see the sadness in her eyes but I let it go. " okay mommy, I'm going to my room now" I said. " okay sweetie" my mom said with a smile that always cheers me up. I went upstairs to my room and started drawing. "AHHHHH!!" I woke up from my nap and heard a scream from downstairs, and I was worried because it sounded like my mommy. So I went down to see what happened. As I was at the last step of the stairs, I take a look in the kitchen and I see my dad! Why is he here?!?! My dad left when I was 3 years old and it was only me and mommy. Not only that I can see him hurting mommy. " AHHHH PLEASE STOP GRISHA" mommy said painfully. "HAHA SO YOU REALLY THINK I'M GOING TO STOP, IT'S YOUR FAULT IN THE BEGINNING WHEN YOU GAVE BIRTH TO THAT IRRELEVANT BOY!" My dad said. I'm confused, why is it mommy' fault. I start feeling tears and anger rise up in me. " HE IS OUR SON GRISHA, DO NOT SAY THAT ABOUT HIM" mommy yelled at him. "HE IS YOUR SON NOT MINE ANYMORE, HE WILL GROW UP TO BE A NOBODY" dad yelled back. Then my dad hit mommy again and she fell on the floor trying to run away from him. I have to do something, I can't watch this anymore. So I decided to call 911, I ran as fast as I could to the phone and dialed 911. " Hello, what's the problem?" A man said. " my dad is hitting mommy too much! Please come help mommy!" I said while crying my eyes out. " okay kid we will come, where do you live?" He said. " um I don't know, I live in a house" I said. " okay kid it's okay we will just track the address off this phone. We'll be there soon just hold tight!" The man said. " okay" *sniff* I hung up. I look to check my mom again and my dad is hitting her constantly now and her nose is bleeding. Mommy am I the reason why this is happening to you. Maybe if I wasn't born this wouldn't happen. Maybe dad was right I'll grow up to be a nobody. I was crying non-stop and it seems like my dad doesn't notice me yet so that's good. I want to do something but I'm scared. *BOOM* The door opened and it's the police. " PUT YOUR HANDS UP NOW OR WE WILL SHOOT!" " How did-" my dad said and then he noticed me and glared at me. " Eren my son, did you call them?" He said. " DON'T CALL ME SON, YOUR NOT MY DAD. I HATE YOU WHY DID YOU HURT MOMMY!!" I yelled. Mommy was half awake. " ...eren.." " MOMMY ARE YOU OKAY?!" I said worried. " yes I'm fine don't worry" she said trying to not let me worry. How can she be okay she's hurt all over. " NO YOUR NOT MOMMY, LET'S GO TO THE HOSPITAL" I yelled. Then some men took her into the ambulance with me following. " Eren you little BRAT HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO YOUR FATHER!" My dad yelled at me. I stopped and looked him in the eyes with a glare. " YOU are not my father anymore. I will never forgive you for this and for leaving us. You were never a father that took care of me and kissed me goodnight when I went to bed, only mommy did NOT YOU! So just- GO ROT IN JAIL!" I yelled. Then I walked away from my father's shocked face and went to mommy. Minutes later I was sitting beside my mom sleeping on the hospital bed. " It's all my fault..." I whispered to myself while crying.

What will happen to these two if they meet one day? Will they ever be happy again? Keep reading to find out!