~6~

Mikasa Pov:
11:30 am. So long until schools ends. *sigh* Im really bored and I could see Eren is too. I'm in History Class and
Mr. Smith is teaching us about war. Just 10 more minutes until lunch. I can wait... I think. I still wonder what's going to happen now that Jean is here and my dad is looking for me. I'm sure I'll be fine.
~Time Skip~  ( lunch time )
Eren Pov:
"Hey Eren." Oh it's Armin. "Hi Armin. What's up?" I say. "I'm good but what about you? You seemed off today. So mind telling me what's wrong?" My eyes widened then softened. "Huh well I guess. It's just I'm really worried about someone and I want to protect them... But I'm scared that I'll fail and lose that person forever..." I said sadly while looking down on the floor. "Hmm let me see is this person by any chance.. Mikasa?" Armin said while giggling. "Wha- how did you know that?!?!" I yelled in shock. "Eren seriously, I see the way you look at her and how much you care about her. What you told me right now proves that. Maybe you have feelings towards her." Armin said while giving me a smirk. "Wha-what n-no I d-don't!" I said stuttering and blushing. Armin laughed and said "mhm~" I blushed more and looked away. "Anyways what you said earlier. My opinion to that is you shouldn't be scared that you'll fail to protect her because I know you and when you want to protect someone. It'll happen. So don't worry and stay by her side always. That's what someone usually does when they love someone" Armin said. "You know what! Your right Armi- WAIT!! I-I d-don't        l-l-love her!!" I yelled while blushing hard again. Armin laughed and said "anyways, lunch is almost over. Better be heading to class right now. See ya soon." He got up and waved to me. I waved back and said "okay see ya Armin"

Armin Pov:
*snickers* He really doesn't know how much he loves her. Even with Mikasa. They will realize it soon I guess.......I'm glad the old Eren is back. It's probably because of Mikasa.
Thanks Mikasa. I smile to myself softly.

~Time Skip~ ( Art class )
Mikasa Pov:
I walk to my next class which is Art. I'll meet Eren there. I arrive at the front door and read the name. My eyes widened when I saw the name of the teacher on the front door. I whisper in shock to myself "Mr. Ackerman..." He has the same last name as me. How? Maybe I'm just overthinking it. It's probably someone I don't know with the same last name. I walk inside and sit right next to Eren and he smiles at me. "Hey Mikasa. A surprise is coming for you soon" he said. "O-okay" I said confused. A surprise? What does he mean? I hear the door open and in comes a man with black hair and gray eyes just like me. He looks familiar. Oh wait I saw him last night when I walked back home. I feel Like I know him. Mr. Ackerman puts his suitcase down on his desk and goes up to the board and says "Hello brats. You all know me but there is a new student I can see in here. So can you please stand and introduce yourself." He looks at me and I nod. I get up and say "Hi my name is Mikasa Kazuto Ackerman. It's nice to meet you all, hope we can be friends." I look at Mr. Ackerman and his eyes are widened in shock. It's probably from my last name. He walks up to me still in shock and says "....M-Mikasa??..." "I'm sorry but do I know you sir?" I say confused and look at Eren who is smirking. Why is he smirking??? But I can't lie, it does look hot- MIKASA NO TIME NOW! Mr. Ackerman looks me straight into the eyes and said "you really are the Mikasa I know. Don't you remember me? I'm Levi. Your cousin." My eyes widened and everyone in the class looked as shocked as I am. "N-no way. LEVI!!!" I yelled as tears streamed down my eyes. I finally recognized him. He's my closest cousin I used to play With when I was a kid. Levi had some tears in his eyes. "Mikasa I can't believe it's you. Where have you been? I missed you so much since you disappeared." He said happily. "I-i miss you too. I'm sorry for leaving like that Levi." I said still crying my eyes out. "EHM!" I turn my head to who said that and it was Jean. Great he just killed the moment. I see Eren giving him a glare. Levi wiped his tears away and so did I and he said "we'll talk after class" I nod my head and sit back down. I turn to Eren. He smiles and says "Like your surprise?" Oh now I get it. I smile and say "Yes I love it. Why didn't you tell me though?" He giggled and said "I wanted to surprise you and it worked." We both smiled at each other.
~Time Skip~ ( After Class )
Levi Pov:
After class was done I went to sit by my desk. I can't believe I found my dearest cousin here, but I have a feeling that brat ( Eren ) knew about this. I started writing until Mikasa came up to me. "Oh hello Mikasa" I gave her a slight smile. "Hi Levi. So! Let's talk. There's a lot you need to know about." She said. "Okay then, pull up a chair beside me." She nods and gets a chair. She sits and starts telling me all the news that I had missed.
~Time Skip~ ( after Mikasa finished telling him the news )
Levi Pov:
"THAT OLD BRAT" I yelled angrily. I look at Mikasa and she looks sad and scared. "Mikasa know that I'm here to protect you, now that I'm here. I promise I will not let him touch his filthy hands on you." I said to her. She looks at me and smiles and says "Thanks Levi. *hugs* your the best!" I smile to myself and say "No problem Mikasa. Can you give me your number and address? So that I can visit you soon" "Oh ya sure! Here!" She sad while giving me a piece of paper with the information. "Thanks" I say. "Why don't you come now Levi? I still miss you!!" She said while pouting. I stand up and pat her head. "I got a lot of work to do. Sorry Mikasa. Maybe I'll come another day, okay?" I say to cheer her up. "Okay. See you Levi!" She said while leaving out the door and waving her hand to me. I smile and wave my hand back and say "Bye Mikasa!" After she leaves out the door, I sit back down and start writing a letter. "I got to tell Kenny about this"

~Time Skip~ ( Mikasa's house )
Mikasa Pov:
I'm so happy!!!! I found Levi mom! Now I'm not afraid of dad because I know Levi, Eren and my friends will Protect me. I walk to my bed and lye on the bed while covering the blankets on me. I smile at a picture I see on my desk of me and Levi in the past. Then I frown. I feel like tomorrow won't be a good day. Hm I'll just forget it. I close my eyes and fall into deep sleep.

Yay chapter 6! Sorry for taking long to write this. Credits to my assistant and best friend pwetpwetpwet :)