~17~

Mikasa PoV:
"Let's go home guys" I say with a smile. As I reach to open the door, something or should I say someone pushes the door the other way. "Wha-" I get cut off when my eyes widened as I see my good friend Liz in front of me bruised and beat up. She can hardly stand. I run to her to help her up and sit. "Mikasa..I finally...found you.." She says breathlessly. "LIZ. What happened?!?! Come I'll treat your wounds and we'll talk." I say as everyone stares at me and Liz waiting for her to talk. "The Kirsteins are after you Mikasa!!" Liz says. Kenny snickers and says "no need to worry. Me and Levi handled it. You passed out for quite some time." Liz looks at me and I nod saying it's true. "It's finally over Liz. So don't worry." I clarify. She smiles and nods. "I'm glad." She says with relief.

~time skip~
Liz PoV:
"I'm so thankful for all your help Uncle Kenny. We couldn't have made it without you!" Mikasa said happily. I'm glad it's all over. I glance to my knee to see it still bruised badly but I'll be okay. I look at everyone and notice that Mikasa has very good friends. I'm happy she found people like this. I'm sure her mother is very proud of her. A frown on my face forms when a memory pops in my head. Should I tell her?... Maybe later....

Mikasa PoV:
"Heh it's no problem at all Mikasa. I'll be taking kuchel back home. So call me any time you need me alright ?" Kenny says. "Levi? You coming or no?" He added. Levi nods and goes to me. "be safe alright. You know where to find me. Bye Mikasa" Levi says. I nod and wave goodbye to my family. I turn around and see Liz thinking deep about something. "Liz? You okay?" I ask curiously. She snaps out of her thoughts and looks at me. "Oh! Sorry Mikasa. Was just thinking about something. I'm fine." She says. "Okay Liz" I said.

Eren PoV:
*knock knock* relief hits me as I knock the door of my house. I'm finally back home. I can't wait to see my mom's reaction. As the door opens, my mothers face is revealed and she looks up to my face. Her eyes widened and tears start welling up in her eyes. "EREN!!" My mother exclaimed loudly and jumped on me, resulting both of us on the floor. "Nice to see you too mom" I say and laugh. She hugs me tightly and starts to cry. "I missed you so much son. I'm so glad your back safe and sound." She says. I smile and hug my mother back. " I missed you too mom" I say as little bits of tears well up in my eyes. I then feel a warmth that I loved and recognized. "We're glad to be back ms. Jäger." Mikasa said. We broke up from the hug and went inside. I inhaled the smell of the house. Oh how I missed it. "So! How did it go?" My mom asked. We all sat in the living room drinking our tea, as we told her everything that happened. "Wow that was intense. Wasn't it?" Mother said. "It sure was." I say. "But we're relieved we made it back home. My apologies if we worried you too much." Mikasa said. "Oh no no. It's fine. Atleast your here." Mom said grinning from ear to ear.

~Time Skip~
Mikasa PoV:
Me and Eren were walking across the grassy park enjoying the environment surrounding us. "So we can finally live normally right?" I ask. "Of course Mikasa. Hey let's go sit over there." Eren says. He points to a bench that is in front of us. "Okay" I say. I seem to notice that Eren is fidgeting and obviously looking nervous. But about what? As we sit, my eyes trail to the night sky filled with shining stars and a big bright moon. I was filled with awe just looking at it. At the corner of my eyes I see Eren staring at me with a smile. "Are you okay Eren?" I ask. "Oh sorry! Just lost in thoughts" he says as he snaps from his daydream. I giggle as he blushes. I was about to say something when I felt someone touching my hands. I glance to as Eren holding my hands and looking me straight in the eyes. "Eren-" I say then get cut off by Eren saying "Mikasa. I've been wanting to tell you something for quite some time." I'm confused. What is he talking about. He looks so serious too. "Mikasa ever since we met at that bus stop. I never felt it at that time but as we got to know each other and become best friends. My feelings for you had grown and now I can't control it any longer. Your warmth, kindness, loving personality, everything about you makes me go crazy." Eren said still looking at me in the eyes. I can't believe he feels this way. "Mikasa. I found it out. I love you..." He added with loving eyes. My eyes begin to tear up. "And if you don't feel the same way. I understand. We can still be best friends." He says with a smile. I realized why I would always blush around him and love his presence. "WAHH" I burst out crying and hug him to death. "Mikasa?? Why are you crying?? Are you okay?? I'm sorry if I said anything wrong!" Eren said worrying about me. *sniff* "No stupid. ...I love you too!!" I exclaim. Eren's eyes widened and he said "A-are you serious?!?" I nod happily. "Wait then can you be my girlfriend??" Eren asks excited. I laugh and say "OF COURSE!!" He jumps up and raises his hands in the air. "MIKASA ACKERMAN IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!" Eren yells. I giggle at his childish action. Then he picks me up and swings me around and around as we both laugh together. He stops swinging me and looks at me. I return the look as we both lean forward. What felt like forever, our lips touched and we kissed. It felt like the whole world stopped and it was only about us. It felt like forever until we finally let go and inhaled for air. We look back at each other and Eren says "I'll keep you safe and never let you go. I'll be the best boyfriend you'll ever have." I smile passionately and say "that was my first kiss" he laughs and says "it was good right?" I blush and smack his head as he puts me down. "Yeah it was." I whisper. "What was that? I didn't really hear you. Can you repeat that?" Eren says coming close to me. I blush deep red and exclaim "I LIKED IT OKAY!!" He laughs and pinches my cheek. "Your so cute when your flustered." He says. I pout which makes him blush. Then we both laugh. "I love you Eren" I say clinging onto his arm. He smiles and says "I love you more"
'Fate happened between Mikasa and Eren and they are happily in love. But will it last or die?'
The end.

Yayy. Chapter 17!! I'm actually so happy. Finally Mikasa and Eren are together! (( my OTP!! )) thanks for reading my fic peeps. Hope you like it. Creds to my BFF pagheliumoi <333