~11~

Eren Pov:
*Beep-Beep-Bee-* I slammed the alarm and tiredly got up from my bed. Turning my head, I see its 7:30 am. Ugh I'm so tired. *Knock-Knock* oh now what?!?! "I'll get it sweetie" I heard my mother say. "Okay" I make my way to the bathroom and do my morning routines. Got dressed and headed downstairs. "Hey mom. Who was at the door?" I glance to see who my mother is talking to and see that it's Armin and Connie. "Oh, good morning honey! Your friends just came over to pick you up." My mother says with a gentle smile. "Hey guys" I say. Armin and Connie smiled and waved to me. "Thanks for the Tea Mrs. Jäger. We better get going now." Connie said sincerely. Armin nodded his head showing his gratefulness to her. "Anytime boys. Now be safe. I don't want anyone coming here hurt. You hear me?" Mother said in a scolding tone. I laughed and said "Yes mother we do. Bye mom!" I walk to the door and unlock it. Connie, Armin and me went out and said our goodbye's to my mother.

~Time Skip~
Mikasa Pov:
Today's the day. I can do this. No worries. In 5 minutes, I am supposed to fake my fainting and be sent to the hospital. I'm just waiting to get a thumbs up from Liz anytime now. "Mikasa..." I hear someone whispering from the door and see its Liz giving me a thumbs up. It's time....

Third Person Pov:
((5 minutes later))
"MR. ACKERMAN!!!" Liz yelled running to Henry's office. Liz slammed the door open to see Henry shocked in his chair. "GET OUT LIZ. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Henry yelled in anger. Liz still stood there and said "sir please! Mikasa has fainted!! We have to send her to the hospital now!!!" Henry's face went from anger to shock and said "WHAT?!" Liz ran out of the room to go check on Mikasa. She was laying on the floor as if she fainted. 'Looks real, that's good.' Liz thought. Liz takes a glance behind her. She saw Henry running to see Mikasa. He pushed Liz away and ran inside. His eyes widened and said "Mikasa?" No answer. "How did this happen Liz?" Henry asked. Liz kneeled down beside Mikasa and said "I don't know sir. I was doing the chores and when I came in to check on Mikasa. I-i saw her on the floor. I think she fainted." Henry sighed and said "I'll call 911. Stay by her side for now." He walked out and went to call. Liz looked at Mikasa and whispered "the plan is working.." Mikasa nodded her head slightly.

~Time Skip~
Eren Pov:
We arrived at the hospital and are now going in. "Are you guys ready?" Levi asks. Everyone nodded their head and kept running. We arrived at the front desk and asked which room was Mikasa in. '102....103...104!!' We arrived at the door and opened. I ran to Mikasa and hugged the life out of her. "I miss you so much Mikasa" I say. Mikasa giggled and said "I miss you too." I let go of her and smiled. She smiled back. I finally saw that smile again. "So where's your father?" Levi asked. "Oh he's in the cafeteria. Liz is distracting him. So Let's go! We have to run now or my dad will see us." Mikasa said worriedly. "Mikasa!!" A familiar sound said. Then Liz came out of nowhere through the door. "Liz! Where's my father?" Mikasa asked. Liz smirked and said "I injected the sedative! We can go now!" Everyone were cheering and Levi said "okay let's go now!" We all nod and run to the exit. "My plan worked!" Mikasa yelled happily. "Yeah. Let's go back ho-" "Not on my watch Mikasa!" We glance to see who's voice was that and it was none other than ............. "Jean..."

  Chapter 11 updated! Yay.  Thanks for reading my book guys. Really appreciate. Creds to my Fam pagheliumoi <3