~9~

Eren Pov:
"Okay so we told you what happened to Mikasa and now we need a plan. Can you help us?" I asked. "Of course. Mikasa is our friend, why wouldn't we help her?" My blonde haired friend; Armin said and everyone else nodded. "Okay how about we just barge in!" I yelled with my fist up in the air. Armin sighed and face palmed. "This is going to take longer than I thought.."

~Time Skip~
Mikasa Pov:
Am I ever getting out of this situation? Probably not. *sigh* I'm still tied to the bed and I'm really hungry. "Mikasa?" My head shot up realizing who's voice that was. I was right. "Liz?" She ran to me and embraced me. "I heard what was going on and came straight to your room... And look at you! Your bruised and hurt. Here I'll help ease the pain. Be right back Mikasa." Liz says and runs out the room. I'm so glad she came. A smile forces on my face as Liz comes back to my room with medicine and bandages. "Thank you Liz." She looked at me and smiled. "That's what friends are for!" After that the pain eased away thanks to Liz and she ended up staying in my room to keep me company. "I refuse to marry that Kirstein bastard." I huffed and crossed my arms. "I know Mikasa. In my opinion you don't look compatible (good) together either. But we can't do anything about it. You know how your father is and in the state you are now, you can't risk another runaway." Liz said. *sigh* My eyes widened and I held Liz's hand. "Wait- what if we make a plan!" I said. Liz looked confused and said "Wait, what kind of plan? And won't you get in trouble again?" I shook my head and said "This plan is going to work and I'm taking the risk anyways!"

Liz Pov:
"Wow you're so brave Mikasa!" I said shockingly. She smiled at me and said "Thanks Liz. I ran away for a reason and I'm not giving up!" Mikasa said proudly. Wow she's just like Ayano. *sigh* but if only she knew the truth. I frowned. "It's alright Liz, nothing is going to happen to you. I promise!" She said. I smiled gratefully
and said "So! What's the plan?" She smirked and started telling me the plan.

~Time Skip~
Levi Pov:
"Oka! That's it! Jäger! WE ARE NOT BARGING IN!" I yelled. "Y-yes s-sir" Jäger said in fear. *sigh* "Anyone have anything else in mind?" I said. " I added. "Um, what if we just kidnap Mikasa and run away." Sasha said. "That wouldn't be good idea because her father has many of his men guarding the mansion and her father would notice sooner or later. Then he'll come back looking for her again." I explained. Sasha sighed and raised her hands in the air. "I got nothing then!" She said. "I can't think of a plan that could go smoothly and without Mikasa's father noticing. But how?" Armin said. "Keep thinking guys! Mikasa needs us now!" Jäger yelled. "Calm down Jäger. We'll think of something" I said and glared at him. He nodded. *sigh* Mikasa please wait longer for us. I'm so worried about her. I need t- "HELLOOO MR.LEVI!!" Wait who's that??!!? I turn my head to where the voice is coming from and see a woman with a MAID DRESS?!?! What the hell is this??? She finally reaches me and points at Eren. "You must be Eren. Right?" She says. I'm so confused and I can see the others are too. "Excuse me but who are you?" I ask. She looks at me and says "I am Liz. I am a maid working for Mikasa and her father. I came here to send a message." "From Mikasa?!?! Is she alright?? What's the message??" Eren asks. "She is alright. What I came here to tell you is that Mikasa has a plan for her to escape and you guys are going to help of course." She said trying to make us understand. "Okay tell us the plan Liz" I say. "Wow Mikasa is smart. We didn't even think of a plan yet." Eren says. "She's a keeper, Eh Eren~?" Marco said while smirking. Everyone else laughed at a blushing Eren. "E-Eh. No! Shut up!!!" Jäger pouted and turned his head. Liz laughs but then turns serious and says "okay here's how it's going to go...."

Yay! Chapter 9 finally. Sorry I took long XD creds to my bestie pagheliumoi for helping me. Your the best. Thanks for reading! :)))))