~2~

10 years later...
Mikasa Pov:
It's been 10 years since mom died and dad is still the same. I'm 16 right now and life is still difficult, with my dad especially. Anyways, I'm moving schools again but it's not like I care I didn't have friends anyways. *knock-knock* I hear the door. "Mikasa, your father calls for you in his office" Liz said. Liz is my friend, she is the same age as me but she's busy working so she doesn't have a lot of time to hang out with me. "Okay Liz, tell him I'll be there" I said. "Yes Mikasa" she said. So I finalized my applications for the highschool that I'm going to. I went to change into new clothes since I'm still in my pjs.
10 minutes later...
I'm walking to my dad's office to see him. I wonder what he wants. As I'm walking through the the empty hallways, I remember the sad moments here. Huh it's Like before when I was a kid, when I made something for my dad on my birthday but he rejected it. *sigh* I open the door and see my dad looking out the window. " Hello father, you asked for me?" I said. " Yes I did. I want to discuss about something important. Come sit." he said pointing to the chair infront of his desk. So I go sit on the chair and prepare myself to what he's going to say next. "So Mikasa. What I wanted to talk about was about your arranged marriage" he said. "WHAT THE HELL DAD?!?! ARRANGED MARRIAGE?!?!" I yelled with anger. He has no right to choose who I marry and my future. " Do not raise your voice Mikasa! Now let me explain. You will get married to Jean Kirstein in a month from now and you will have a baby boy to take my place. That is all, you may leave now." He said. I just stood there shocked and full of rage. " I AM NOT MARRYING A MAN I DON'T EVEN KNOW, I CHOOSE WHO I WILL BE WITH. ALSO I AM TOO YOUNG FOR GOODNESS SAKE I AM 16!!" I yelled and then I ran out of there. " MIKASA ACKERMAN COME BACK HERE NOW" I heard my dad yell but I didn't dare look back. I've had enough. I made a decision... I'm running away. I run all the way to my room. I close the door and I start packing as fast as I can. I take some of my clothes, my money so I could buy an apartment close to the highschool, some stuff I need and the most important thing of all, my mothers necklace she gave me before she died. I wore it and I got my bag and my phone and ran out the door. Before I reach the door, Liz opens it and looks at me and what I'm holding and she says " Mikasa where are you going?" " I'm running away" I say. She looks at me shocked and says " Why? Don't leave Mikasa please" " I have to, I had enough. My dad planned an arranged marriage for me and I am not going to do that and if I try to reason with him, he won't understand. Please Liz I need to do this, I need to get away from here. Please don't tell anyone about this, if my dad finds out and he asks you where I am, just say you don't know" I say desperately. Liz wipes away some tears from her eyes and says " okay Mikasa I understand but please don't forget about me" " I will never forget you, promise. Thank you Liz. I'll miss you. Goodbye." And with that I run to the entrance and I reach the bus station and I take one more look back at my house that I'm about to leave and never come back to. I hope my dad will change the next time we meet. The bus arrives and I hop on and pay. I sit down at the very back and look out the window. Did I really have to do this? Yes I had to for 10 years since mom died I've been living in what seems like hell to me, so I'm going to start a new life by myself. .... Marriage huh? Ha! Like I'll ever be married.

Eren Pov:
*sigh* I sat there looking at my mom watching tv, remembering the painful past. " Eren are you okay? " my mom said. " yeah mom I'm fine, I'm just recalling the past, that's all. " I said. My mom looks at me with gentle eyes and says " Eren, the past is in the past, it doesn't matter anymore because as long as I'm here, your not alone. " "but mom I don't want you to get hurt again... Because of me." I whispered the last part to myself so she wouldn't hear. " sweetie as long as your here I will be safe. Don't worry." She said. " I guess your right mom." I said. " So, Eren will you be a dear and get some medicine and bread across the street?" She says. " Of course mom, I'll go now" I said getting up from the couch to get my sweater. " Thank you sweetheart" she said in a loving tone. " no problem mom. " I wear my shoes and open the door to get out. " bye mom! " I said. " bye Eren! " she says across the living room. I close the door and head out to the pharmacy to get the medicine.
20 minutes later...
" okay so I got the medicine and the bread.." Just checking if I got everything. " okay time to go home " as I was walking back home, I cross a street and start walking on the sidewalk around the people coming out of the bus. " woah there's a lot of- ah!" I fell down with the things I had in my hand scattered on the sidewalk. " owe" I heard someone say that sounded like a girl. I look up and see a girl who looks about the same age as me. She has shoulder length black hair and gray eyes and she has a lot of luggage with her, I wonder where she's going. " OH! I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was going. So sorry! " she said. " ah no it's okay, are you okay? " I said. " yeah I'm fine thanks for asking. Here I'll help you pick those up" she said. Wow she's helpful. " thank you. What's your name? My name is Eren " I said wanting to know who this beautiful girls name was- wait! Did I just say beautiful. Snap out of it Eren!! " Hi Eren, my name is Mikasa " she said with a smile. Wow that smile was prettyyy - what the hell Eren !! You just met her! As we finished picking up the things on the sidewalk and she looked like she was ready to go. " wait um where are you going? " I said out of curiosity. Damn it Eren I sound like a pervert! She looks like she's thinking. " I actually don't know yet, I'm looking for a place actually but it's night time" she said sighing. Then I got an idea. " Hey! How about you come to my house and stay there until you find a house for yourself. How about it? " I said happily. " um I don't know... " she said worriedly. " aw come on! I promise you'll have a nice home to stay in and only me and my mom live there. Anyways the point is I don't want you to stay outside for the night alone " I said pleading her to come. " okay fine, I'll come! Thank you so much Eren! " she said with a smile that made my cheeks go to a blush. Why am I blushing ?!?! " um..ya..no problem! " I said stuttering. What the hell is wrong with me? So we started walking to my house. Mom get ready to meet someone.

Mikasa Pov:
That's so nice of him to do this for me. He's such a gentlemen. He's actually pretty cute too- wait! what am I thinking?!?! "Thanks again Eren" I say with a smile. It looks like he's blushing but maybe it's just my imagination. "no problem Mikasa!" He says with a smile. Wow his smile is so dreamy~~ and he looks really attractive--- ugh!! SNAP OUT OF IT MIKASA!!

Eren Pov:
Mikasa huh? I smile looking down at the floor.

YAYYY chapter 2 is out!!!!! I would like to thank my very best friend Dhanica ( babo_trash ) for inspiring me to write. Thanks bro XD