2 > interview

Everyone's favorite new supermodel is getting ready to walk in her first Victoria Secret fashion show, making her debut as an official VS Angel

Everyone's favorite new supermodel is getting ready to walk in her first Victoria Secret fashion show, making her debut as an official VS Angel. We had the opportunity to sit down with Liberty Carter at the rehearsal for the show, where she was joined my her new baby boy, Ashton.

Interviewer: Hello, Liberty. Can I just say how truly amazing it is to be in your presence, you're absolutely gorgeous and your son's quite adorable as well.

Liberty: Oh, thank you so much. I agree, he is quite adorable.

Interviewer: He is, and Ashton's father is Chris Evans, right? Have you talked to him since his accident?

Liberty: I did talk to him a few times and from what I heard he's doing great, I'm very happy for him.

Interviewer: That's very big of you, Liberty. So have you started seeing anyone?

Liberty: I don't really consider it to be big of me, I just believe it's right. He's my favorite person I've ever known. As for me, I'm getting to know someone.

Interviewer: That's very sweet. Well I'm very excited to see you walk the runway. I already know your going to own it.

Liberty: Thank you so much, I'll see you at the show.

As the interview came to an end, I myself came to a conclusion on Liberty. She is the sweetest thing ever. I think we'll definitely be seeing more of her and her son in the future.

- Shauna Daily, People