22 > real life

libertycarter: Morning after party tradition

tagged: chrisevans

1,277,828 likes 72,829 comments

_____

"And posted." Liberty stated as she put her phone down in front of her. This was already trying to steal a piece of her bacon. "Hey!" She playfully swatted his hat. Chris gave her a playful grin.

"So why did you insist on us getting breakfast?" Liberty asked as she started to cut into her French toast.  Chris looked down at his food in front of him and took a deep breath. "I wanted to talk about our relationship."

Liberty stopped eating to look at him, he was awkwardly pushing around his hash browns, trying to avoid looking her in the eye.  "Why?" The word left her mouth in a harsh tone.

"No one else wants to tell me about it. I asked Sebastian but he said to let it go, that I made my choice already."

"You did." Liberty stayed in a matter of fact voice. "It's not like anything I say now is going to change your mind is it?" Chris looked up at her question. His eyes were unsure of what his answer should be.

"Our relationship was kind of toxic." Liberty answered.

"What do you mean?" Chris fiddled with his food, using it as a distraction.

"I mean you were always going back and forth between me and Minka. You'd tell me you love me one minute and the next you'd be in Minka's bed."

"I don't remember that." He whispered.

"I know."

"I'll always regret hurting you, if that's what I did. But I'll never regret loving you." Chris told her, he placed his hand on hers. A silence fell in between them. Only the chatter of other people reminded them they weren't alone.

"I want to move on but I'm scared of losing you." Liberty whispered.

"I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere." Chris said in an assuring tone. He was so confident in himself, in his response. "I'm always here for you. You won't lose me."

"See Chris, that's the thing you don't see." Liberty said, "I already did."

______

WOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER BUT YA KNOW LIFE AND STUFF

IM SO SORRY GUYS

I PROMISE IM GOING TO DO MY ABSOLUTE BEST TO GET THE REST OF THIS STORY COMPLETED