4) The Deal

Ominous chapter title right? Well this is an Ominous chapter. Anyways enough chit chat lets go back to where we left of.

So, back to the present where I am currently staring wide-eyed at a giant hunk of muscle and bad boy.

[thanks, Scar but your words don't do me justice.]

{Excuse me? I thought we agreed I was telling this story.}

[Well you can't deny what the fans want.]

{Go back to your game.}

[*muffled grumbles*]

If you haven't read the first chapter that was my idiot boyfriend, Derek.

Now back to what I was saying.

"Uh uh I-um." I stuttered.

Wow form coherent sentences much?

But you couldn't blame me. The dude who was pretty much fated to ruin my life was standing in front of me.

The guy I had been planning avoid all day, and pretty much the rest of my life was standing right in freaking front of me!

Wow Scar, can't even avoid someone for even a single day.

"Well well what do we have here?" He said.

I cringed and tried to ignore his freakishly muscly arms, hooded eyes, strong jaw, and voice that made you want to drop down to the ground and offer yourself to him.

Instead of whimpering and squealing sorry a gazillion times before running out of the room like a rocket, I squared my shoulders and said, "a female, though I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know what one of those was."

A corner of his mouth quirked upwards. "No I just thought you were a guy, but you have to cut me some slack there is not much of a difference," he retaliated breezily, like he wasn't affected by my jab at all.

Ouch

I narrowed my eyes. I wasn't going to let him do that to me!

But just as the thought crossed my mind, I remembered in his mind I was a wanted criminal.

My eyes widened at the realization. I had to get out of here!

"I-um g-gotta go."

I shouldered past him, cringing when his arm brushed my shoulder.

"I know who you are, you know."

I froze.

"It was an accident," the words escaped me in a rush before I even knew what had happened.

"That doesn't mean it didn't cost a lot of money, or that your parents, or the police will be happy at what happened."

I spun around so quickly, I got whiplash.

"N-no don't tell anyone! I-I'll do anything."

A wolfish smile graced his lips. "Anything?"

"N-no I didn't mean it like that! I just. Ugh you perv!" I stammered.

"I was thinking more along the lines of personal slave, but if you suggesting-"

I cut him off before he could finish the sentence, and mentally shuddered. No way.

"No. But I will pay you back."

"Do you even know how much that car costed?" He asked.

"Well no but-"