6) WEIRD AL the way

So on that happy note where I just sold my soul to the devil, I ended the chapter. But now I'm back, ready to give you the daily scoop on my pathetic, doomed, miserable life!

So back to where I left off.

I walked away from Derek with a slick, smooth, I donna give a shit expression on my face, When really my stomach was sorta going like this: Ooh ee ooh ah ah ting tang walla wallla bing bang!

And that's how I ended up here; half eaten tub of Heath ice cream in hand, big spoon in the other, and Total Drama on Netflix.

A sad and sorry sight

I give tears to the fallen

Earlier I had told my brother, Aubrianna, and Leena what had happened; I got twenty minutes of sympathy and we got your back's, and then thirty minutes of battle strategies and sex positions from Leena and Aubrey.

what to do now?

I could say that I had contracted a deadly disease, or a car crash had taken my limbs, or bananas suddenly mutated and and snapped my neck because theyr'e evil.

I don't wanna go to school tomorrow.

"Why not?"

I looked over to my mom.

Telepath alert!

"Aaagh!" I pointed at my mom, "You read my mind!"

She looked at me strangely, "Sometimes I wonder why I had children."

"Mom!"

She gaped at me, "Aaagh! You read my mind!"

"Very funny mom." I said, rolling my eyes."

"Why thank you, darling."

I groaned and dropped my head into my hands.

"So why don't you want to go to school?"

"Why would I want to go to school?"

"Oh you're right," she laughed, "but you still have to go."

I groaned and flopped back onto the couch

"So what's this about?"

"Just you know the usual drama."

She laughed again, "Oh, I'm so glad I'm over that." She said then stood up, "Well good luck on your ever-stressing teen drama, and just a word of advice; face your problems." Then she patted my knee and left.

Great. I can just taste the humiliation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprisingly when I got to school the next day no one knew about the little 'arrangement' me and Derek had made, which was surprising. I thought Derek would be the kind of guy to revel in someones embarrassment.

Nevertheless I kept my head down when I was walking through the halls.

Derek and I hadn't discussed the terms of our deal, and I had no idea what he'd ask me to do, when, or where. And I really didn't want it to be public.

So, throughout half of the day I layed low, and watched out for Derek or Dean.

And finally in seventh hour my anticipation was put to rest.

"Hey Red."

I whirled around. What?

"Hey Scarlet, you haven't forgotten about our bet have you?"