(Mingyu) part 1.

Flashback ~
"Just because you get to be one of the cheerleader, you're going to act all mighty to everyone?!" I shout at Jenna.

"Why?! Oh~ are you jealous cause I got to be a cheerleader and you don't?" She ask with that b*tchy face.

"I don't think I want to be one of it. You know why? Cause it's fake! Your face is already fake and now you want your attitude to be fake!" I shout making her her face red.

She slapped me across the face and smirk. I punch her hard once and pulled her hair. Her leg gave up on her and she laid flat on the floor making me sit on top of her and slap her all I want.

Joshua, one of my friend comes in and hold me back.

"Stop it Y/N! You're going to get in trouble again!" He shouts struggling with my strength.

"Let go Joshua! I can't take this b*tch anymore!" I shout back.

"STOP RIGHT THIS MOMENT!!" Mr.Jhonson comes yelling.

"Y/N! Come to my office right now!" He shouts at me. I didn't take my eyes off Jenna.

"It's all because of you!" I pointed to her but Joshua was still holding on to me making me can't slap her one more time.

When we arrive at Mr.Jhonson's office, I sat down and cool myself off.

"Tell me, what happen?" Mr.Jhonson ask.

"I don't want to talk about it" I said.

"If you're not going to tell me, then how would I know the problem? I can't help you if you can't tell me what happened." He said softly.

"Ha~you're going to help me? That's like saying the world is ending" I said sarcastically.

He breath out and sit back.

"I think, we have to suspend you from school for a few weeks" he said which doesn't shock me at all.

"Yeah ok, I'm going to Korea anyway" I said and leave his room.

When I walk out, people were looking at me. Some people know me well and some people just make up who I am.

Now~
I'm on an airplane heading to Korea, where my hometown is at. My parents didn't come with me but they sent Joshua and Eunha with me.