Chapter Twenty One

(A/N: Just a heads up before the chapter starts, but some of these P.O.V.'s may be a bit short. I personally don't like making them this short, but I kinda have to in order for this chapter to work the way I want it. So there will be quite a bit of P.O.V. changes throughout this chapter. Just wanted you guys to know!)

Sam's P.O.V.

Taurtis and I walked home, hand in hand, looking up at the stars to admire them. We had originally planned on heading home before dark, but time ended up getting away from us and we stayed until after nightfall. It was very peaceful, wich I really liked about the night. There was never too much commotion, mainly just silence. "Hey, Sam?" "Yeah, Taurtis?" I asked, looking over at him. "Well, since we're, ya know, dating now, and Grian's gone.. Maybe I can move in with you or something? It gets pretty lonely at my house when I'm alone..." Taurtis asked me. I smiled at him. "Sure! We can bring your stuff over after school tomorrow." I told him. He returned the smile and gave me a quick peck on the lips before letting go of my hand and putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Okay, well I guess you can have the guest room for now..." I said as I closed the front door behind us. "Hm, alright. I can work with that." He says as he starts walking up stairs. I plop down on the couch, to tired to walk up to my room. I rest my head down on the arm rest and I end up falling asleep peacefully.

Taurtis' P.O.V.

I waited up inside the guest room for about maybe an hour, looking at some of the photos I had secretly taken of Sam. I smiled at each and every one of them. He looks so kawaii.... I thought as I quietly began to stand up. I made sure to be very quiet so I wouldn't wake Sam up. I then opened my bedroom door and walked downstairs, only to see Sam sound asleep on the sofa. I smiled at how adorable he looked. I walked up to him, picked him up bridal style, and took him into his room. I closed his door once he was in there, and proceeded to then exit Sam's house.

After I managed to slip out of Sam's house without a single noise being made, I ran straight for my house. There was one thing there that I was going to need for tonight. My killing knife. I ran into my house, not bothering to close my door, and went straight to the kitchen. I pulled out the knife from it's place and looked at it. It was clean. Too clean. "It could use a bit of blood on it..." I heard a voice say. I smile realizing who it was. "Well then that's what we're gonna do. Put some blood on it...." I laugh as I walk back out my door to go and kill Sookie.

I hide my knife in my back pocket before walking up to the front door of Sookie Yaki and Soul Owl's house. Yuki lived there before I killed her. I knocked on the door a few times before waiting patiently for it to be answered.

It took me a few knocks before the door was finally answered. "Why are you here, Taurtis?" Sookie questioned me, letting out a yawn afterwards to indicate that she was still tired. "I need you to come with me, please. It's important!" I tell her. Before she could answer me, Soul walked up next to Sookie. "What's going on?" She asked her. "Taurtis is saying that he needs me for something important..." She tells Soul. "Well it's pretty late, I'm not letting you go alone." Soul said, grabbing her and Sookie a jacket. I smiled. I wouldn't mind killing off Soul as well. I mean, hey! The more blood I get to spill the better!

"Alright, it's just down here..." I tell the two as I lead them into an unidentified alleyway. I made sure that they walked in before me so I could easily kill them off. But first, I wanted to have a little bit of fun with these two kills. "So... why is this important?" Sookie asks me, looking confused. "Just keep on walking, it should be there!" I tell them. They look at me hesitantly before Sookie clutches onto Soul, walking down further into the alleyway.