The Call

WARNING: MENTIONS OF CUTTING

Josh's POV

It was about 2 in the morning when I heard my phone ringing.

Its Tyler. I wonder what's wrong, I answered only to silence.

"Hello? Ty?"

Tyler whimpered and I immediately sat up.

"What's wrong?

Tyler just told me his address and hung up. Me being the worried person I am I hurried to get dressed get to his house.

Tyler's POV

I told Josh my address, and I lost control at that point. I walked to my bathroom and opened the cabinet under the sink and took out my box. This box was my only friend. I sat on the cold hard tile floor and opened it, taking out a blade. I slid it across my wrist a few times and watched the blood pour out, it was a lot of blood. I watched the blood for a while and then I did three gashes across my stomach. I didn't know I was crying until a tear hit my leg. I quickly wiped the tears from my face.

I heard someone burst through my front door and cried out in pain.

I went too deep...

That was my last thought before I blacked out.

Josh's POV

I pulled up into Tyler's driveway and knocked a few tines then decided he wasn't going to answer and busted the door open. I heard a cry of pain and ran in the direction of it only to see Tyler bleeding and passed out in his bathroom.

A/N

If you are struggling with self harm, please PM me or leave a comment, and if I see a rude comment they will be reported. We are all here for you, Stay Alive For Me.