TACO BELL DATE

Josh's POV

I walked out to my car and drove off to my job.

(A/N I don't remember if I gave Josh a job so oh well)

I arrived at the record shop and as usual, no one was here. I walked in and saw Debby was working today.

"Hey Debby!" I said maybe a little too happily because Debby immediately smiled.

"Did someone finally ask out that boy he's been drooling over?" She asked smirking.

I blushed "N-no. He asked me."

Debby squealed and ran up and hugged me. "I'm happy for you."

I wasn't sure if I should believe her, she is my ex girlfriend.

"I know what you're thinking, I'm your ex why should I be happy? Well, because I've moved on, like ex's are supposed to do." She smiled at me.

I returned the favor and walked off to go sort records, considering there was nothing else to do. I heard the little bell ring, signaling that someone has entered the store.

"Yes, uhm, where do you keep the punk rock music at?"

I know that voice. Tyler.

I hid behind a rack full of records and prayed he wouldn't go where I was. He nervously looked through the records and smiled when he saw the Days Go By album by The Offspring. That's my favorite band! I didn't know Tyler liked them too.

Tyler seemingly liked what her saw, smiled, and bought it.

I ran up to Debby and squealed.

"That was him!! That was my boyfriend!"

"He seems cute!"

"He is, he's just so small and adorable..." I trailed off.

Debby smiled and I smiled back before leaving again to return to organizing records.

After my shift was over I checked my phone.

Tyjo: Hey, what are you doing after work today?

Josh: Nothing really, why?

TyJo: want to come and hang out?

Josh: sure, be there in a few.

I put my phone in my pocket and proceeded to drive to Tyler's.

My boyfriend. I smiled at the label.

A few minutes later I pulled into my boyfriends home and knocked on the front door.

I was greeted by a lady, who I expect to be Tyler's mom.

"Hello?"

"Yes, uhm, hi, I'm uh Tyler's..." What do I say? Boyfriend or friend? "Friend"

She nodded and called for Tyler. I heard him pad down the stairs. His face lit up when he saw me and invited me in instantly.

"Mom, this is Josh. Josh this is my mom, Kelly."

"Please, call me momma Joseph." Kelly, or I mean momma Joseph said while smiling.

Tyler pulled me upstairs before a conversation could start.

"Sorry about that, she likes being involved." Tyler chuckled.

I smiled at him "You're so adorable!"

He blushed which made me smile brighter.

I noticed Tyler had a record player out.

"Close your eyes."

I looked at him and closed my eyes. I heard him walk around before telling me to open my eyes.

I was amazed at what I saw. Mario kart 64 on the Nintendo 64, a record player, taco bell, and a lot of Tim Burton movies.

Oh my god was this a date?

Tyler noticed my shock and played what was on the record player. It was the album he bought today! I hugged him tightly and thanked him.

We sat on his bed eating tack bell, we would watch a movie, play a game of mario kart while listening to music, then back to movie and repeat. When we finished all the movies it was past midnight.

"Josh?" Tyler asked as I was about to leave.

"Yes Ty?"

"Don't leave me, will you stay the night? Please?"

I couldn't bring myself to tell him no, so I just nodded. He handed me a pair of pyjama pants and he went to the bathroom to change, while I changed into the pyjama pants and took my shirt off right as Tyler walked in. He immediately began blushing. He's so cute.

We cuddled in bed as we'll fell sleep in each others arms. What a great way to end a great day. I thought to myself as I drifted off into a deep sleep.