Chapter 8

Warning there is mention of death in this chap

Enjoy
_________________________

~Previously~

"Wait, what about us?" Asked Taly.

Before Splinter could answer a loud shout was heard from somewhere in the sewers.

~Now~

"What was that?" Asked Amoly.

"I dont know, but we should go check it out" Said Leo. All of them got up and headed to the door.

"Um maybe you guys should stay here.... " Donnie said to the girls.

"Ha! Like that's gonna happen!" Chuckled Lara as she and the other girls pushed past the boys and out of the lair towards the direction of the scream.

"But.... She's hurt.. " Said Mikey.

"Like that's gonna stop her" Snickered Venus.

"Uh... Ok, let's go" Shrugged Leo as the guys followed the girls out of the lair. They looked and looked searching for the source of the noise.

They searched and searched but couldn't find the source of the shout.

Until they heard another shout that was pretty close to where the ninjas stood.

It took them awhile but they managed to get near to where the shout came from. When they turned the corner they finally saw who made the noise.

It was......

"HOPU!" The girls shouted as they tackled their sensei in a tight hug.

"H-how did you find us?" Questioned Venus puling back to look at her sensei's face to see it bruised lightly and she had a split lip.

"I will tell you soon... But first I would like to rest someplace warm." Hopu said weakly. The girls nodded and helped Hopu stand up straight.

"Ummm who is that?" Asked the orange banded turtle.

"My name is Hopu, I am the girls Sensei and adopted mother" Hopu responded giving a look of authority to the boys. "And who might you four be?"

"My apologies Ma'am I am Leonardo, and these are my brothers. Michelangelo, Raphael and Donatello. Your daughters have been staying with us and our father for the last day and a half." Leo said kindly.

Hopu gave each of the boy's a once over and nodded in somewhat approval.

"Come on Sensei let's go get you patched up at the Lair" Said Talena.

Hopu agreed and the nine of them started the walk back to the lair.

"Soo where are you dudettes from? You never told us." Asked Mikey breaking the sweet silence.

"We're from Japan.. Venus was born in Sweden with her brother" Replied Taly glancing at the boys.

"... Wait you mean you four aren't related?" Donnie turned and looked at Taly.