Chapter 21

For anyone that is reading this, I give you permission to kill me tonight because I haven't updated in like two months, and my only excuse is that I'm lazy af.

*Blake's POV*

"Blake, come back to bed!" She yelled from my bedroom.

"Yeah I'll be right there Anna." I yelled back to her from my bathroom. Last night I was desperate and called her over, and she still hasn't left. It is 2pm, can't this girl take a hint and just go home already. We had our fun, and now it's time for her to go.

Her naked body stayed laying in my bed as I put on a long sleeve shirt and a pair of sweatpants. "I actually have stuff to do today, so I can walk you out if you want."

She got off of my bed and dropped the blanket, showing no effort in hiding her body. "Really Blake? I thought we were over the 'hit and diss' part of our relationship." I mean I know she drank last night, but is she still drunk because I don't remember anything shout a "relationship".

"Look, I don't know what you are talking about, so just-"

"Blake!" I heard a very familiar voice call for me from downstairs. Fuck me. I quickly threw all of Anna's clothes at her and locked my bedroom door so she wouldn't walk in and see what was going on.

"Put your clothes on now." She took her sweet time putting every article of clothing on, not caring at all that my mom was one floor under us. Man this girl knows how to push my buttons, I grabbed her jacket and heels and threw them out my window, and ushered her towards the window.

"I'll burn in hell before I climb down that ladder Blake."

"You'll burn in hell if my mom sees you here so just climb down the fucking ladder Anna or I will push you." She scoffed and threw her leg over my windowsill, slowly making her way down the side of the house.

I was walking towards my door when I heard her yell 'this relationship is over', or something along the lines of that. The fact that I choose to sleep with her blows my mind because she is crazy, sure she's a good fuck, but that's it.

Isabella was sitting at the table and my mom was still cooking breakfast when I walked into the kitchen. It's two in the afternoon, so I have no idea why she is still making breakfast. Now I would never say this out loud, but my mom in the kitchen is never a good sight. If the food she serves isn't burnt or undercooked, then there is no food being served.

"Sit down, now." Uh oh, that tone is never good when my mom is talking. Not wanting to temp the bear, I immediately sat down at the table next to Bella. She gave me a look, almost like she was sorry for me, and left the kitchen. So much for that sibling support.

"What are you doing Blake?" She put down the bowl of pancake mix and stood in front of me with her arms crossed.

"What do you mean? You told me to-"

"I'm not talking about that Blake and you know it." Lord I'm begging you, please tell me she didn't see Anna climbing down the side of the house. She picked the bowl of pancake batter back up and started to mix it.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you dating anyone?" I nodded my head no, not really knowing where this is headed. "So why was there a girl climbing down the side of my house this morning?" Fuck.

"I don't get what the harm is if I happen to get with some girl even if we aren't dating." I unintentionally cringed as the words came out of my mouth.

My mom put down the whisk down and turned to face me. "I can't believe I'm saying this to my 18 year old son, but there is no harm in having fun with someone. But if you maybe, I don't know, have feelings for another girl then you might be hurting her even if you don't know it."