Chapter 23

This isn't edited so I'm sorry if it's shit!

*Blake's POV*

"Why does it bother you that Jax kissed me?" The tiredness was practically dripping off of every word that came out of her mouth. Her constant tapping on my chest seemed to stop and when I look down at her, I can see her eyes are now closed.

"Go to sleep Rachel." The scent of her perfume mixed with her shampoo surrounded me when I pulled her closer and placed my head in the crook of her neck. Even when she is half asleep, I can still tell my actions affect her by the way her breathing changed.

"Answer me." Obviously I can't tell her why it bothered me so much. I mean first of all, she's not going to remember in the morning, and second, it just doesn't matter right now.

"I'll tell you in the morning." I ran my fingers through her hair and all the way down until it stopped at her lower waist. Her breathing began to become even more steady and I knew she was finally sleeping.

She rolled off to the side a little when I tried to sit up and move off the bed. I grabbed her little body and pulled her towards the middle of the bed so she wouldn't fall off during the night.

The blue dress she wore tonight was in my hands before I could leave the room and I threw it into her hamper. Damn did she look hot in that dress or what? I may sound like a dick, but the way it hugged every inch of her body made me want to take her to my room and not let her out.

The door creaked with every inch it moved, but it didn't seem loud enough to wake her up. Peter followed me out of her room and downstairs into the living room.

She was right, I am exhausted despite wanting to go home to make sure they don't fuck up my house, I shouldn't leave her alone. Damn, whether I want to admit it or not, this girl has me whipped. This is not good, not good at all.

No matter how many times I've said it and how many times I'll say it again, I can't be with her. I can't be with her, I can't like her, man I shouldn't even be friends with her but obviously I broke that rule a long time ago.

I grabbed a blanket off the couch and laid it down on the carpet in front of the fire place. The dog laid down with me and practically took up half the space on the blanket. Any other night I would have mined, but there was only one blanket so he was keeping me warm, along with the fireplace.

My eyes just started to get tired when a scent got caught in my nose. It was her damn perfume, probably permanently stained on my shirt. I can't smell like her, now it's going to have me thinking even more about her. It's not like I constantly think about her, it's just that now, until I wash this shirt enough times, I'm going to.

My eyes started to get even more tired, and before I could even finish my thoughts, I slipped away into my longed sleep.

________________________

A ding from my phone went off every couple minutes, waking me up again and again until it got to the point where I gave up on sleeping.

I rolled over on the now empty blanket and grabbed my phone off the couch. Skipping through all the missed calls and snapchats, I went straight to the texts from my friends.

Oliver: Hey figured you stayed at Rachel's last night, we cleaned most the house this morning so you shouldn't get in too much trouble if parents come home.

Walter: cleaned house, hope you stayed at Rachel's and didn't get in a car accident.

Well how considerate it was of Walter to check in on me. I don't really see how helpful that text would've been if I were in an accident, but I'll take it. I sent a quick text to the both of them and told them to lock up the house before they leave.