Chapter 39

not edited

*Rachel's POV*

*2.5 years later*

Relief traveled through my arms as I threw the huge pile of clothes into the laundry hamper. Hopefully the guys will take this with them the next time they go to the laundry mat since they refuse to fix the washer. Who am I kidding, it will probably be me and Ashley who end up going.

The shirt I'm wearing is now soaked from all the wet towels I had to carry since they can't pick up after themselves. I grabbed a t-shirt I bought from the campus store and slid it on after removing my old shirt.

"Hey Rachel."

Oliver walked through the door, him carrying one end of a huge tv, someone he met while moving in carrying the other. This is the only way Walter and I could convince him to move in, if we let him have that huge tv.

We came two months ago to look at the apartment and he said it was amazing except for the tinny tv it came with. Well, I actually won't call this an apartment, it's like a dorm for all college students but off campus. Okay anyway, now we are stuck with this huge 75 inch tv, which actually sounds amazing, but not when you can hear it from your bedroom.

"Finally getting the tv in? It only took a month."

"If either of you would've helped me, it could've been up here by now."

"Yeah, I wasn't going to help you carry that up three flights of stairs."

The random boy helped him put the tv down and quickly left the apartment without saying a word. Poor boy, I bet Oliver guilt tripped him into helping him.

"Why didn't you just ask Jimmy?"

Who is Jimmy you ask? Well let me just tell you a little something about Jimmy, he is the hottest boy I have put my eyes on. Apparently Oliver and Walter met him there first year here, I made sure he was the first person I was introduced to the second I stepped on campus. He's so cute, tall, light brown skin, dark brown hair and eyes, he's the perfect guy. Not to mention he plays soccer and know hows to cook, he's a keeper.

"I didn't think about it." He lives on the first floor, he must have passed him room while walking up here since the elevators are broken. Yes, the elevators are broken, how convenient since we live on the fourth floor.

"You know where Walter is? We have to leave any minute."

"Should be back soon." I grabbed a clementine from the refrigerator and peeled it over the trashcan. "What are you guys doing?"

"There's a party at one of the guy's houses down the street."

"Is Jimmy going?" He shook his head yes. "Please take me with you."

Ashley and out friend Natalie mentioned a couple days ago they were going to this party, but I originally had plans and I didn't want to cancel them. This is perfect, my plans just fell through and I really wasn't looking forward to staying in all night alone.

"Okay, just be ready in 15 minutes."

I grabbed my phone off the table next to the couch and walked down the short hallway towards my room. We all have separate rooms which is so much nicer than the dorms last year, which I had to share with two other girls. It wasn't bad at all since one of the girls was Ashley, but it's nice to have my privacy again, especially since I'm living with two boys.

My family wasn't too happy when they heard I was living with Walter and Oliver this year, but they quickly got over it. The boys are harmless, at least to me. My dad was very worried about us all being alone together, but they are practically my brothers, they wouldn't do anything to me.