Chapter 22 part 2

Hey guys! Don't forget to vote and comment on previous chapters!

*Rachel's POV*

"Well that was interesting, wasn't it Ashley?" Alyssa asked. Ashley just sat there on the bed with a big smile, refusing to say anything.

"You saw that?" I sat down in the bed and popped a piece of the pineapple in my mouth. Ash noticed how hot I was and handed me a hair tie from her bag. The living room was so hot since it was full of people that my hair was literally sticking to my back because I am so sweaty. Thank god most of the lights were off in the living room while we were dancing because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have wanted to keep dancing if he saw how sweaty I was.

"Saw what exactly? You grinding against Blake or him staring at your ass for an hour?" The bed seemed to shake, violently, as Ashley rolled from side to side with laughter.

"I don't know what you are talking about." My comment seemed to make Ashley laugh even more seeing as she's practically in the ground.

"Do you want to know something Rachel?" Alyssa got up from the bed and grabbed the remote off of the night stand so she could pause the movie. "I think you like Blake and you're too scared to admit it."

"I don't like him." Ashley seemed to calm down, but right when I said this, I heard a little laugh come from her side of the bed.

"Then why are you blushing?" Ashley asked me.

"I'm not, I'm just red because I have been dancing for the last hour."

"Dancing with Blake, right?"

"Why are you asking so many questions?" I threw the covers off of me and stood up from the bed so I could see both of them. They both stared at me with their big eyes and waited for my next move.

"Because we just want you to admit that you like him!"

"I don't like him!" At this point they were just begging me to blow my top. So what if I like him, it's not going to change anything.

"You may not want to admit it, but we all know the truth."

"And what is the truth Alyssa?"

"You like Blake and you are too scared to admit it because you are afraid that he won't feel the same way when we all know he likes you too." She's delusional, Blake could never like me as anything more than a friend, it's just the truth. I'm not the kind of girl someone like Blake would never go for and I'm okay with that, I mean look at what happened when I was with Jax, I don't need a repeat of that.

"He only likes me as a friend, I don't know what you are talking about."

"Only a friend?"

I nodded.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed my phone off of the side table. "Read the last text you received."

She carefully tossed my phone and waited patiently as I walked over to the bed to grab it.

To Rachel

From Blake

I hope I can find you at midnight :)

"Is this supposed to mean something?" I asked the girls. When I look up from my phone, I was met with two open mouthed girls staring me down.

"Are you joking or are you actually mentally challenged?" Ashley swiped the phone out of my hand and threw it onto the bed.

"He wants to meet up with you at midnight, on New Year's Eve..." She stated.

"And?"

"Oh my god, you are so clueless!" They both automatically rolled their eyes and said something to each other that I couldn't hear.