NOT A CHAPTER

Hey guys, sorry about this but this isn't a chapter, not really an A/N either. I'm just showing you the lay-out of both the stories of the house and explaining a little.

BTW this isn't my picture

BTW this isn't my picture. I just found it.

So bottom story is pretty self explanitory.

The top:

Jenna and Tyler share the master bedroom. Lillie has bedroom 3, and Josh had bedroom 2.

I just wanted to give you guys some imagery of the rooms, but you guys can use your imagination for the furniture, except Lillie's room cause you guys know what it looks like.

So yeah, if you have any questions or anything comment or message me.

OH and before I forget, I was thinking about starting another story about Jenna and Tyler's daughter when she is 15, and her P.O.V. of everything, like having her dad in a band and being gone a lot, and sometimes going on tour with then etc.

But if I do, you guys can decide her name and stuff, but I'll decide her looks and stuff. I was thinking of giving her Jenna's beach blond hair and her dad's beautiful brown eyes (mentally melts inside). And you guys can also decide if you want Lillie to be in this story or not, as a cousin or enemy blah blah blah.

Anyways, that's the house layout and stuff. Comment or message me about the new story and what it should be called if I do it.

Okay, I love you guys. Baiii!! <3 <3 <3