5

"Hey, Austin?"

"Yes?" he replies.

"I'm kinda scared that Dallas would get revenge on me at my house, can I stay at your house until all this are over?" Ally asks, looking at him hopefully.

"Sure! Anything to make you feel better, Ally," he replies, smiling.

"Aw, thank you so much, Austin!" she replies, attacking him with a bear hug. He chuckles and put his arms around her waist. Somehow, Ally felt butterflies in her stomach again when Austin hugged her.

"No, this can't be happening! I can't fall for Austin! He doesn't feel the same way! Or does he? Nah, stop your ridiculous thinking Ally, a hot guy like Austin would never like an dork like you." Ally thought to herself.

"Ally, are you okay?" she heard Austin say. She looks at him and blush.

"Yeah I'm fine," she lies, smiling at him. He frowns but decides to shrug it off. Soon they were in his car. The car ride is unusually awkward. Usually, they will sing along with the radio, or listen to some music, or say some of his super funny jokes. Ally looks out of the window as Austin continues driving. Soon they arrive at his house.

-

"So which room am I going to stay in?" Ally asks as they walk into the house.

"The guest room, of course," Austin replies.

"Okay."

Ally walks up the stairs and walked into a room, assuming it was the guest room.

"Ally, that's my room." Austin said, hiding his smile.

"Oh sorry, I'm just used to going up to this room whenever I come over," she replied, blushing lightly.

"It's okay," Austin replies, letting a chuckle escape his mouth.

Ally smiles at him and turns to leave the room, but Austin pulls her back. "By the way, if you're afraid at night, feel free to sleep with me. I won't mind."

There goes the butterflies again.

--
sorry short crappy chappy. just a teeny tiny filter.

i hate doing chinese homework. someone volunteer to kill me right now.

(Katniss: I volunteer as tribute!)

(Me: thank you! *dies*)

okay, im alive. well wasn't that normal. teehee!

-ally xx