7

Austin walks to Ally's room and knocked. "Ally?"

"Come in," came her voice.

He turned the doorknob and went in, not forgetting to close the door behind him. Ally sat up and leaned her back against the headboard. "Hey," she spoke softly.

"Hey," he replies just as softly as she did, sitting down on the side of the bed. "We have to talk."

Ally sighed and nodded, closing her book, putting it down next to her. "I know."

They were silent for a while before Ally spoke up. "Trish told me you liked me. Do you really feel that way?"

Austin felt heat crawl up to his cheeks. He fumbled with his fingers nervously and muttered a small 'yes'.

"So was it just in the moment or do we really have feelings for each other?" she asks again.

Austin gives a small chuckle. "I don't know. All I know is I do like you, in fact very much, and that what I said was completely true. You really are beautiful, Ally." He looked up to see a small smile tugging at tht corners of her lips. But her face soon fell.

"But Austin, we're partners. If anything goes wrong, we're over. Our partnership will be over, and I don't want that to happen. Becoming partners with you was the best decision of my life. I don't want to lose something so important to me. Besides, will Jimmy let you date me? I'm thinking he'd want you to date some hot hollywood star than a shy songwriter," Ally confesses.

"Hey, don't worry about him. I'll be sure to talk to him about it. I like you, Ally. And no one can change that, because no one can force love." Austin inched closer to Ally, interwining their fingers together, making Ally look down at their laced fingers shyly. "You just...fall. Sometimes, you don't even know why, but you soon realize when you feel butterflies whenever they're around, smile when they smile, want to comfort them when they're down and go overprotective. That's the way you make me feel Ally, and that's when I start to realize my feelings are for you but not Kira."

Ally crawled towards Austin and sat on his lap, with both legs on one side and wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her head in Austin's neck. She sighed contentedly as Austin wrapped his arms tightly around her. "Why are you being so sweet?"

"I'm not being sweet, I'm just speaking the truth." Austin replies, kissing her on the head. He could feel Ally smile against his neck.

"So...are we going to try it out?" she asked.

He pulled Ally's head away from his neck and leaned in to capture her lips within his.

-

Forehead against forehead, they both breathed heavily. Permanent smiles were plastered on their faces as they enjoyed their moment together.

"Is that a yes?" Ally asks, her eyes still closed.

Austin smiles even though he knew Ally couldn't see. "What do you say?"

"Yes." Ally opened her eyes and met Austin's hazel ones. They were twinkling with joy and Ally knew it was the right decision even if they were to go through ups and downs along the way.

What else could go wrong?

-
apparently with the way i ended this chapter, something will happen. im evil. 👿

also...

LESS THAN ONE HOUR TIL RauraQueen'S BIRTHDAY YAYAYAYAY. (that is, her time)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DOUCHNEY. I LOVE YOU. I HOPE YOU LIKE ALL THE SURPRISES THAT WILL BE COMING VERY SOON (even though you're asleep rn) 🙈😺💘💘

-ally xx