High five the sky and feel the flow, Or not?! Trey vs. Yuma part 2.

A,n: Well here is the second part enjoy. Thanks for reading my story so far. Please tell me what you think.

Zaira's p.o.v.

I sneered when Trey began laughing like hell. It annoyed me to no end.

"Trey are you proud of this?" I yelled at Trey "Are you gonna be proud of this victory, if you have to use strange powers instead of your duel skills to win?".

"It doesn't matter, what matters is that I am doing this for my family. I will crush Yuma and take everything from him" He replied me and sighed "But I am sorry that I had to tie you up, my dear Zaira, but I can't have you meddle". I looked pissed at him.

"This is sick!" I yelled "This duel is sick! Now let me go now".

Trey just shook his head. I could see his sad eyes at me, but I didn't care that he was guilty.

"Fine, then Cy and I just have to break these chains ourselves" I screamed and began asking and gathering up Cy's energy. However nothing happened.

"Did I forget to mention that these powers, notifies the Astral power you have within?" Trey said and smiled "Vetrix told me all about it. Your number and yourself is fused with power from Astral world. One of the reasons you can see Astral, but these chains keeps them locked. You can't use them".

I sneered angry. However now that Trey mentioned it, it made sense in someway. That was the reason Cy could steal numbers from people without hurting the holders. That I can go in and out of the key and see Astral. Trey turned towards Yuma now and I remembered. They were both still dueling.

Yuma: 1700 Lp.

Trey: 2200 Lp.

"Well let's see if you got the guts to defeat me" Trey mocked at Yuma and smirked "Come on!".

I looked in horror, when Yuma was still lying on the ground looking terrified at Trey. I had never seen him like this.

"I can't! No I am too scared" Yuma said in a scared tone.

I clenched my fists. Trey had really changed Yuma, and it was clearly not for the better. Trey sneered.

"Stand up and fight me Yuma, it is your turn" he said and placed down a facedown "I told you to stand up, you coward!".

Yuma looked even more scared.

"No I won't" he said "I am not strong enough to take on monster's as terrifying as yours".

I sneered angry. I moving around on the ground, trying to at least come up and sit. In the meantime, Yuma's friends was looking at him in disbelief. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. I sighed. They didn't understand what was going on. I also had a feeling, they couldn't see the chains on me and wondered why I was lying on my back at the ground suddenly.

"Come on Yuma!" yelled Cathy at him. Flip was staring at me for some reason.

"Zaira, what is she up to, is that the way of the flip side?" He questioned.

"Hey Yuma, Zaira, will you quit goofing around" Bronk yelled at us "Get it in gear. One of you has to draw a card right now!".

I sighed and moved around. Well it sadly couldn't be me could it. Yuma looked at me. He looked scared and actually managed slowly to pull out a card. He looked puzzled at the cards.

"I summon... I don't... ahr I don't know which card to pick" Yuma said and panicked "Guess I just forfeit the duel".

My eyes widened in horror. So did the others. No, no, no Yuma, you dare give up now! I was furious on the inside. I wish I could get free.