The World duel carnival finals begins. A predatory duel part 1.

A,N: Sorry for the wait you guys, this chapter was a little difficult. It is an extra chapter, so don't be surprised that any isn't cannon. Some is, but I had to mess up most of it to make an hopefully awesome chapter. Please comment on what you think. I would like feedback.

Normal p.o.v.

Back at Heartland tower with Yuma and Astral, the two were about to leave Hart's room, when they got a surprised visit from Dr. Faker. Or a holographic visit. They had a little chat. Yuma found out Dr. Faker could see Astral, and that he apparently didn't care about his two sons, Hart and Kite. Their father had apparently had an agreement with Barian world. He should destroy Astral world, and in exchange he got these awesome powers so he could rule the earth. For those reasons he apparently made Kite a number hunter and made both his sons suffer. Faker explained that he would willingly sell out anyone to get his hands on that power. Just like he did with Yuma's father. Yuma didn't manage to reply him, because Faker activated a trapdoor underneath Yuma's feet's. Yuma's friend also got dropped out of the tower, and they all three found themselves in a giant junkyard, where Yuma actually found his deck.

"Yuma, next time you lose your deck, go find it on your own!" Tori yelled rather grumpy. However they soon were on their way home. Here our story begins..

Yuma's p.o.v.

Time skip.

Yuma slowly snuck through the night with a determined look on his face. After his adventure at Heartland tower with Bronk and Tori, Yuma and his friends had gone separated ways. Yuma figured they had went home in their comfy beds, but Yuma couldn't sadly do that. Just after their separation his D gazer had called. It had been Shark and it was for that reason he was sneaking through the night like some weird ninja. Astral had just sighed deeply at him. Soon they arrived at their destination. An old playground. There almost never came anyone here in the middle of the night.

"You are late!" Shark sneered. He was leaning up at an old climbing frame for kids.

"Ah sorry, I was running as fast as I could" Yuma replied and walked over to him. Shark snort in annoying's. He sounded really angry.

"Well not fast enough" he then sneered "And why is that you smell of garbage. Actually never mind that. I checked up on what you asked of me".

"Really?" Yuma said in a hopeful tone "So please tell me Zaira is okay, and staying at your place or something. Either that or you drove her home".

"Yuma, if Shark meets us here, I don't think it is good news" he could hear Astral say, but Yuma ignored him. He refused to give up hope yet.

"I did find her" Shark said and sighed "But.. well I was too late. Vetrix got to her first. He did something to her. I really can't explain what..".

"Like he did to Grace, in her duel against Zaira?" Yuma questioned puzzled.

"Worse!" Shark sneered and slammed his hand at the wall. Yuma noticed his hands were filled with scratches. "Zaira literally tried to suffocate me. She had intentions of killing me, and would have done so, if it wasn't for the tournament. She couldn't even recognize me. She said we all hated her too". Yuma's eyes widened.

"That almost sounds like.. didn't Vetrix say Zaira had hatred for humanity" Astral then questioned.

Yuma wondered why Astral could be so calm when his best friend and protector just got taken, but then he noticed Astral's clenched hands. The Astral being was not happy about this at all. Just like they were.