Characters

[a/n: Hey guys^^ This is a part 2 for 'Secret guardian'^^ Hope you guys like it^^ By the way, this book is more focused on Zelo and you..]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bang Eunyoung/You: You are a quiet and only have a few friends in school. You became quiet and shy around strangers but when around those that you are very close to, your close ones and family members, you became an extrovert. You get sick easily since young as you are very smaller than normal babies when you are born so your parents and your brothers care alot for you although sometimes your brothers like teasing you and you are clumsy so you always hurt yourself. You are 16 years old this year and second year of high school and you are dating Byun Baekhyun.

Bang Daehyun and Bang Youngjae: They are fraternal twins and they are your older brothers by two years. Daehyun is older than Youngjae by 3 minutes and they are very close to each other. They share the same hobby, interest and other things. They are their school's idol as they are good in singing and often sing when there's an event, festival and whatnot, their studies are also good so they are often praised by teachers and always get crowded by groups of students, they even have their own fans. They are first years in University.

Bang Yongguk: He is Daehyun's, Youngjae's and your father. He is a very successful businessman so your family is very rich but since he likes being humble, he always told you and your brothers not to talk about how rich you are and always stay humble. He is a loving husband to his wife and your mother, Jieun and caring father to you and your brothers.

Kim Himchan: He is Yongguk's best friend and have seen the three of you growing up so you and your brothers are close to him. He is married to Hyosung and have 2 sons, Jongup and Junhong but like being called Zelo. He is a tecaher that teach traditional music.

Kim Jongup and Kim Junhong/Zelo: They are like cousins to you and your brothers since the five of you literally grew up together. Both of them attended the same school as you. Jongup is in his third year of high school while Junhong is in the same year with you but in different class. They love dancing so the club they joined is dance club.

Byun Baekhyun, Kim Jongdae/Chen and Huang Zitao/Tao: They are in the same years as you and Zelo. Baekhyun is your boyfriend while Chen and Tao are like best friends. They are foster brothers since the three of them got adopted along with the rest of their brothers.

EXO: They are Baekhyun's, Chen's and Tao's brothers. They became best friends with you, Jongup, Daehyun, Youngjae, Zelo, your parents and Jongup's and Zelo's parents.