Handling stress

The next day, you woke up and looked around. *I fell asleep?! Shit.. I still have to study for my test.* You thought and walked out to the bathroom and bathe.

After bathing, you walked back into your room, took out your books and studied. After a few hours, Yongguk knocked on your door but no replies. He opened your door and saw you sitting on your chair, zoning out while your hand held the pencil. "Eunyoung?" Yongguk asked as he knocked on your door and you hurriedly looked at the door and saw Yongguk leaning on the wall, looking at you with his arms crossed.

"Appa? Not working?" You asked, trying to be fine. "I took a leave today." Yongguk said as he walked towards you and continued, "Eomma brought Dae and Jae out though so.. We have a whole day to spend together." "Mianhae appa, i have to ace the test so that the teachers won't compare me to oppas." You said and Yongguk walked to your study desk and saw your notebook is almost blank. "Studying or procrastinating?" Yongguk asked as he looked at you and you looked down. "Come on, appa will teach you how to handle the stress." Yongguk said and you looked at him. "How?" You asked and Yongguk smiled.

The both of you walked to the living room and ate breakfast first. After eating, Yongguk placed the dishes in the sink and walked back. "Why not you tell appa what is stressing you instead of bottling everything?" Yongguk asked and you looked down. "Sweety, tell appa what's wrong." Yongguk said as he patted your head and you looked at him. "Well.. After oppas left, the teachers started comparing me to oppas, saying oppas do this better than me and that i should follow them. I can't do that appa, i'm not smart, not good in everything.. How can i do that? I tried but.. Oppas are just perfect." You said and you started crying. Yongguk pulled you into a hug and sighed.

"Eunyoung, it's good to listen to teachers but.. For comments like that.. It's best if you tune them out so that you won't feel stress." Yongguk said and you looked at him, shocked. "Appa, you want me to ignore the teachers?" You asked and he nodded. "Only those comments. No one can push you to do something you know you can't do. Just do it in your own pace, araseo?" Yongguk said as he wiped away your tears and you nodded. "Feel better after telling me your problem?" Yongguk asked as he smiled his gummy smile and you nodded while smiling. "Good." Yongguk said and you lied on his chest.

"Now.. Let's look at your problem in a more positive side." Yongguk said and you looked at him. "There's no positive side." You sighed and Yongguk smiled while shaking his head. "Have you even tried?" Yongguk asked as he pinched your nose and you giggled while shaking. "Maybe your teachers want you to pass your exams that's why they keep comparing you to your oppas?" Yongguk suggested and you folded your arms. "They can do better than comparing us, right?" You said as you puffed out your cheek. "Maybe your teachers can't think of it so that's why they use this method?" Yongguk said and you looked down. "Yeah.. Maybe." You said and sighed.

"Eunyoung-ah, next time if you feel stressful or someone keeps stressing you like your teachers. Try to look from a positive side instead of a negative, araseo?" Yongguk said and you nodded. "But.. Acting in front of people doesn't have a positive side." You said as you looked down. "You have stage fright. We can fix that by asking uncle Yongnam to come and teach you." Yongguk said and you smiled, he smiled back. "Baby, if you feel stressful next time, look for me, eomma and even Dae or Jae and you can even look for Himchannie appa and Hyosungie eomma to tell us or them your problem araseo?" Yongguk said and you nodded. "But.. I think i can only tell appa and eomma." You said softly as you hugged him and he hugged back. "Then come to us next time, araseo?" Yongguk said and kissed your cheek, you nodded and kissed him.

"Baby, look for an upside in every situation, araseo?" Yongguk said and ruffled your hair. "It's hard.. But.. I'll try." You said and Yongguk smiled. "That's my girl." Yongguk said and you beamed. "Let's go through it together, okay?" Yongguk said and you nodded.

It's night and you have a good sleep. *Appa.. Saranghae.* You thought and went to sleep with a smile on your face.