First time

It's break time and you, Baekhyun and Chen are walking towards the cafeteria when Tao caught up to you.

"Yah, where's Junhong?" Chen asked, curious. "Molla. When i asked him to come with us for break, he said he have to meet soneone." Tao replied and all of you nodded.

Once all of you reached the cafeteria, Jongup walked up to all of you. "Annyeong." Jongup greeted while smiling. "Oppa, Junhongie said he have to meet someone so he won't be joining us." You said and Jongup nodded.

Meanwhile, after telling Tao, Zelo went to look for his new friends. Once he reached the school's back gate, he saw Hyunsun smoking, Heejae and Taeyang watching yadong while Doohwan and Dongmin are talking and laughing. "Hyungs!" Zelo shouted and they looked up. "You came." Dongmin said and Zelo nodded. "Hyung.. That's cigarette, right?" Zelo asked and Hyunsun nodded. "You want to try?" Hyunsun asked, shocking Zelo.

"Yah! You can't just ask the new guy to do these things, right? What if he got addicted? Are you going to be responsible?!" Dongmin asked as Doohwan stood in front of Zelo protectively. "Hyungs, it's just once, i'll be fine." Zelo said and walked towards Hyunsun. "Here. Just one puff alright? Any more and you'll seriously get addicted." Hyunsun said and Zelo nodded while taking a cigarette from him.

Once he took it, Taeyang lit the cigarette and Zelo put it to his lips. "Just suck it in and puff it out." Hyunsun said and Zelo nodded. He sucked it in and puff out. As soon as he puff out, Zelo suddenly feel light-headed and stumbling back while shaking his head. Doohwan hurriedly caught him and sat him on a bench. "Yah! First-timer here! How can you let him do that?!" Dongmin shouted and Hyunsun just kept smoking.

After awhile, Zelo slowly stood up. "Hyung, one more." Zelo said and both Taeyang and Hyunsun shook their heads. "Your body can't take it. Let's take it slow, alright? We'll let you do it slowly." Taeyang said and both Dongmin and Doohwan looked at him, jaw-dropped. "You are letting him do it again?! Did you or did you not see what happened just now?!" Dongmin shouted, angry. "Like i just said, we'll take it slow and soon, his body will take it." Taeyang said and Dongmim just shook his head in disbelief.

"Yah, are you trying to get him addicted or something?!" Doohwan said and after talking to each other, Heejae stood up. "The bell's ringing soon. Are we doing this or what?" Heejae asked and the four of them smiled. "What are we doing?" Zelo asked, curious and confused. "We are going to play." Taeyang said and pulled him up. "Go where? We still have school." Zelo said and they shook their heads. "Let's go!" Taeyang shouted and pulled Zelo and all of them ran out of school.

"We are skipping school?!" Zelo shouted, shocked and they nodded. "Or you can go back in there are bore yourself till afternoon." Heejae said and Zelo decided to hang out with them.

Once after school, Tao ran straight to your class and called you. "Tao, what is it?" Baekhyun and you asked, curious. "Junhongie is not in class after break." Tao said, alerting you. "If he's not here, where did he go?" You asked and Tao shrugged his shoulders. "Gomawo Tao. Let's go find Jonguppie oppa and tell him." You said and Tao nodded.

After you, Baekhyun and Chen packed up, all of you ran to Jongup's locker and luckily, he's there. "Hyung!" Chen shouted, making Jongup looked at all of you. "Oppa, bad news. Junhongie is not in class after break time." You informed him and Jongup looked at all of you, shocked. "Gomawo guys. I'd better tell appa and eomma." Jongup said and ran off.

"See you tomorrow." You said and Baekhyun hugged you, you hugged back. After finished hugging, Chen break the hug and you went home. *I hope Junhongie is alright.* You thought while walking home.