A normal day

After a few weeks in school, all of you afapted to it. Daehyun and Youngjae are happy with the course they chose, you are happy dating Baekhyun and the others are quite happy as well.

It's friday morning and you are still sleeping. "Dear, wake up now." Jieun said as she opened the curtain, letting the sun shine in like usual. "Eomma! I'm tired!" You whined as you pull up your covers to your head, blocking out the sun. "Come on dear, let's go. Your oppas are done bathing." Jieun said and you reluctantly woke up. "Go and wash up." Jieun said and you walked out after taking your uniform.

After you washed up, you went to the dining table with your bag. "Good morning." Yongguk greeted as he looked at you. "Good morning appa." You said as you sighed. "What's wrong?" Yongguk asked, curious. "Appa, i don't want to go to school. It's boring." You said and Yongguk chuckled a little. "Sweety, you have to. It's a must." Yongguk said and you puff out your cheeks.

After awhile, Youngjae ran to the dining room and sat on his seat. "Yah! I won!" Youngjae shouted and Daehyun groaned. "Boys.. How many times have eomma and i tell you not to run in the house?" Yongguk asked and both of them looked down. "Appa, we'll be going to school later so you can bring Eunyoungie." Daehyun said and Yongguk nodded. "Be careful, araseo?" Yongguk said and they nodded.

After Jieun bid goodbye to you and Yongguk, you and your father went to his car. "What's wrong? You are quiet." Yongguk asked, curious and worried. "Appa.. Will i be able to get good grades like oppas?" You asked, curious. "That.. You have to figure it out on your own. But appa and eomma doesn't care about your grades. Just do your best and know that we are always proud of you." Yongguk said and you hugged him once he reached your school. "Gomawo appa. Love you." You said and he kissed your forehead. "Love you too. Now go." Yongguk said and you nodded.