Dissapointments

Once Himchan's phone rang, Himchan picked it up.

"Yeoboseyo?" Himchan answered. "Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Kim Junhong's principal and i need you to come down for awhile." The principal said. "What did Junhong do?" Himchan asked, curious. "I think it's best if you could come down so we could discuss this matter." The principal said and Himchan sighed. "I'm sorry but since i am kind of tied up at my work, i'll send someone else, is that okay?" Himchan asked and after the principal said it's okay, they hung up.

Himchan hurriedly called Hyosung. "Yeobo, i need you to go to Junhongie's school." Himchan said. "Wae? What did Junhong do?" Hyosung asked, curious. "Molla. His principal didn't tell me." Himchan replied. "Mianhae jagiya, i'm caught up with work. How about calling Yongguk?" Hyosung suggested and Himchan nodded after hanging up.

"Yah Bbang!" Himchan shouted on the speaker, making Yongguk pull his phone away from his ear and put it back. "What's up?" Yongguk asked, curious. "Can you go to Junhongie's school? The principal called me but both me and Hyosungie can't go." Himchan pleaded. "Araseoyo." Yongguk sighed and after Himchan thanked him, Yongguk ended the call and drove off.

Once he reached the school, Yongguk went in and went straight to the principal's office. He knocked the door and when he heard the principal said 'come in', he went in and closed the door.

"What happened?" Yongguk asked, curious. "Mr Bang, i presume?" The principal said and after Yongguk nodded, the principal continued, "He cheated on his history test." "Cheated?" Yongguk asked and looked at Zelo who only looked at the principal. "Yes and since luckily this is not a big exam, he will just get detention." The principal said and Yongguk nodded.

After talking, he walked out with Zelo. Just then, they saw you and Jongup walking in. "Appa?!" You shouted, shocked. "Yonggukkie appa, what are you doing here?" Jongup questioned, confused. "Himchannie appa can't come so he asked me instead." Yongguk explained and both you and Jongup nodded. "Let's go home first." Yongguk said and both you and Jongup nodded.

You sat beside the driver seat while both Jongup and Zelo sat behind. "Junhong, why did you do that?" Yongguk asked as he drove. "Junhong-ah, you do know cheating is bad, right?" Jongup said and again, Zelo kept quiet. "Keeping quiet doesn't mean you'll get away with this, you know that, right?" Yongguk said and Zelo just sighed in annoyance. "Junhong-ah, Yonggukkie appa is dissapointed in you, why would you even do that? Moreover think about doing it?" Yongguk sighed.

"Appa.." You said softly but quickly looked down when you saw Yongguk's gaze. *Appa.. Please don't be angry.* You thought as you pursed your lips together, afraid you might cry.