Yadong?!

After a few days, it's saturday. Zelo seldom talked to his parents and always locked himself in his room. "Jongup-ah, can you talk to Junhongie?" Himchan requested and Jongup nodded while smilinhg. "Gomawo." Himchan said and Jongup went into his room.

"Junhong-ah, what are you doing inside?" Jongup asked as he knocked on his door. Soon, his door opened and Jongup went in. "Junhong-ah, what are you doing on your laptop?" Jongup asked as he saw Zelo lying on his bed while using his laptop. "Hyung, close the door." Zelo said and Jongup obeyed. "What are you watching?" Jongup asked, curious. "Come and watch with me but.. Hyung.. Don't tell appa and eomma, okay? Promise?" Zelo said and Jongup nodded without thinking.

Once Jongup went to Zelo's side, he sat beside him on his bed and after Zelo saw that Jongup is settled nicely, he played the video while asking Jongup to put in one of his earphone. After Jongup put in, he heard weird sounds coming from the video that they are watching and looked at Zelo. "Junhong-ah, what's this?" Jongup asked as he looked at Zelo, confused. "Hyung, this is yadong but.. Please don't tell eomma and appa." Zelo said and Jongup nodded with a confused look on his face.

"Jonguppie, how's Junhongie?" Hyosung asked, curious. "Eomma, Junhongie is doing well." Jongup answered. "Get ready, we are going to Yonggukkie appa's and Jieunnie eomma's house later." Hyosung said and Jongup nodded.

After a few hours, the four of them went to your house. Once they reached, Jongup went straight to Daehyun's and Youngjae's room. He knocked and soon, Youngjae opened the door. "Jonguppie, you came. What's up?" Youngjae asked, curious. "Uppie-ah, don't just stand at the door there, come in." Daehyun said and Youngjae opened the door wider to let him in.

Once he's in, he closed back the door. "What is it?" Youngjae asked, curious. "Hyungs, do you know what yadong is?" Jongup suddenly asked, shocking the brothers. "Mwo?! Why do you want to know?" Daehyun hurriedly asked. "Junhongie is watching it and he asked me to join him so the two of us are watching but i don't know what it is. Hyungs.. Why are the people not wearing any clothes and they just shout each others name while doing weird sounds?" Jongup asked, confused. "Uppie-ah, call Junhongie to come. You are too young to understand even if we tell you. We'll tell you once you grow up, okay?" Youngjae said and Jongup nodded.

Soon, Zelo walked to Youngjae's and Daehyun's room. "Hyung, you called me?" Zelo asked and the two of them pulled him into their room and closed the door. "Kim Junhong! How can you watch yadong and ask Jonguppie to watch with you?!" Daehyun half shouted and half whispered. "What's wrong with watching it? Hyungs didn't watch it?" Zelo asked as he looked at them. "Ani.. Hyungs did watch it but.. Junhong-ah.. You are underage and so is Jonguppie. How can you watch it and asked Jognuppie to watch with you as well?" Youngjae explained and Zelo sighed. "Hyungs.. Jonguppie doesn't know that it's yadong so it's okay and besides, if i watch it for a long time, it will be boring pretty fast so i'll be able to quit watching before appa and eomma know." Zelo said and the brothers groaned. "I doubt it Junhongie. We tried, got addicted and got caught by Yonggukkie appa and trust me, appa getting angry is not a pretty sight." Daehyun said and Youngjae nodded, agreeing every word he said. "I won't be like you hyungs, trust me." Zelo said while smiling. "Junhong-ah, if you ever get caught and scolded and whatnot. Hyungs and Jonguppie can't help you, you know that, right?" Youngjae said and Zelo just nodded and walked away.

"We've tried." Youngjae sighed while looking at Daehyun. "Let's just go and eat dinner." Daehyun said and both of them walked to the dining table.