Doing bad things

After that talk, Zelo and Himchan seldom talk while Jongup tried talking to him but Zelo ignored him along with Hyosung.

It's after school and Zelo went out with his friends. "Junhong-ah, i heard you asked your parents to ignore, right? Then.. How do you get money?" Doohwan asked, curious. "Yeah.. The person that you should ignore is us, go back to your family before it's too late." Dongmin said and Zelo just looked at them, confused. "Yah! Let's go and eat. Heejae's treat." Taeyang said, making Heejae looked at him, shocked. "Mwo?! Why is it my treat? Why can't it be you or Hyunsunnie?" Heejae asked and Taeyang just walked to Zelo, ignoring him.

"Junhong-ah, what do you want to eat?" Taeyang asked as he slung his arm over Zelo's shoulder. "Molla, hyung, you choose." Zelo said and Taeyang nodded. "Heejae-ah, let's go and ramyun at the convenience store." Taeyang said and Heejae nodded.

After eating, all of them went to a playground and sat on a bench. "Junhong-ah, do you want to play?" Doohwan asked and Zelo nodded. "Go and play then." Doohwan said and Zelo went to play. "Taeyang, do you know what you did?" Dongmin questioned once he saw Zelo on the other end. "What?" Taeyang asked innocently. "Stop acting innocent idiot, the only one who can act innocent is Junhongie and his parents stopped caring about him." Dongmin said and Taeyang smirked. "All the more easy for us to win that brat, right?" Taeyang said. "He's just a child, how can you do this to him? I don't want another Hyunil incident." Dongmin said and Doohwan just sighed. "He's smart, not like Hyunil. His suicide is none of our business." Hyunsun said and Doohwan just looked down.

"Let's go do our thing now. Let that innocent face of his work his magic while we are busy." Taeyang said and Heejae closed his phone while smirking. "Let's start then." Heejae said and Taeyang walked to Zelo. "Junhong-ah, we have a favour to ask of you, can you help us?" Taeyang asked and Zelo nodded while looking at Taeyang. "All you need to do is.." Taeyang said and whispered into Zelo's ear and after whispering, Zelo looked at him and nodded.

Once they reached a duty-free shop, Zelo walked in and went straight to the cashier. As soon the person looked at him, Zelo acted innocent as he kept asking questions and as the cashier is distracted, the others, besides Doohwan, went in.

After a few minutes of asking and answering, Zelo noticed that they are done taking their things and Zelo saw the cue Taeyang signalled and soon, he fell to the floor, acting hurt. "Excuse me sir, are you alright?" The cashier person asked, worried. As she never looked up, the others walked out with ease. When they walked out, Doohwan walked in and helped Zelo up. "I'm sorry miss, let me take my friend home. Sorry for troubling you." Doohwan apologized and walked out with Zelo's arm over his shoulder and helped him like he's really injured.

Once they are outside, Zelo looked at them and the items beside them. "Hyungs.. I don't think we should do this." Zelo said and just when Dongmin wanted to answer him, Taeyang beat him to it. "Junhong-ah, i know you might think this is bad but.. You have to know that we don't have a choice. The world outside is a dog-eat-dog world. It's either we die or them and trust me, us dying is higher. This is just for all of us to survive." Taeyang explained and since Zelo doesn't understand, he just nodded his head.

"And he still said he's smart. We better find his parents or whoever and ask them to take him home before he ends up like Hyunil." Dongmin whisoered to Doohwan and he agreed.